Chapter 48

Trigger warning- violence.

"Fuck," Jungkook grumbles and runs into the yacht, "Get the guns!"

I follow him and there stood the two girls with concern on their faces, "we are not even under the censors," Jisoo mutters taking the weapons.

"Don't worry, we'll get this," Lisa says pulling the trigger on her snipper.

"Yeah, let's go, but keep in mind that we'll not attack unless they attack us," Jk points towards the ocean.

I take the gun along with the refill and walk behind them. A hand taps my shoulder, I glance around to see Jisoo. "You okay?" She asks. Am I really ok? Jk's words were still wandering over my head. But why should I worry? Present matters, not the future.

I nod and smile, "let's do this," and then we hear a gunshot by the glass door. Shit. The glass panel shattered into pieces.

"Wear the masks and hide behind the couches," I announce glancing through the small window. There are nearly 8 people on the two speedboats.

We hid behind the couch and waited for them to come in. This is going to work, damn this will work.

A guy wearing black apparel landed on the deck examining the yacht head to toe with a firearm in his hand.

I glanced at Jk who gave me a nod sliding down, laying on his stomach. He pointed the gun at his leg from the gap between the floor and the couch and shot his leg.

The guy hissed and down. Before he could do anything, Jisoo shot him with an injector on his neck and crouched beside me.

The other guys landed on the deck and started shooting vigorously through the yacht. Hell.

"They're out of their minds," Lisa whispered between the gunshots and turned to shoot.

The four of us stood up and start shooting them from different directions. Fuck the paperwork, I'll kill them.

"Surrender yourself for good, kids," the middle guy yells.

"Yo, beef boy," Jungkook yells dodging himself from the bullets and shooting his thigh. "Kids, seriously?"

The guy yelps in pain and the other four start to move ahead, they drop their guns and challenge us for a free-hand fight.  Seriously? And we are the kids?

"Bad move," I drop my gun and move forward to attack, the others do the same.

I grabbed the guy's arm twisting it back and dislocating it making him scream. I let go of his arm and kicked him in the leg making him fall to the ground with a loud thud.

I turned to see Lisa as she pulled out a knife from her leg, throwing it at the close guard in front of me hitting his stomach. He falls right in front of my legs. Damn, that was close.