Chapter 11

I stopped the car a few meters away from the gate

I stopped the car a few meters away from the gate. We wore our masks and caps and walked out of the car to take out a big cardboard box. "Did you take the Liquid Ecstasy?" I asked as we closed the back door of the car.

"Yes, it's in my pocket."

"Ok, then let's go."

We walked up to the gate with the big box in our hands. The watchman looked up as we reach "There's a delivery for Park Rosé and Lisa." He nodded and we went in.

We went up to the first floor by lift as the door opened we looked around and there was a door with the name tag "Chaelisa's home."

"This is the place," JK whispered and I nodded.

We quickly checked out masks and hats and pressed the bell button.

The door opened after a minute. I looked up to see Rosé standing there. "Yes."

"There's a delivery for you."

"Delivery? But we didn't order anything."

"Oh, but we got this address for the delivery and it's already paid," Jk said.

"Ohh, so can you please help to keep this box inside."

"Yeah sure"

We took the box and went in. Their house had a happy feeling, the textures of the wall with the decor suited their personality. Everything was going with the plan.

When we looked around, the house seemed to have only 1 person. Shit, where's the other one.

"Thank you so much." Rosé thanked us.

"Ma'am, there's a paper to sign," I said as I nodded towards Jungkook to fill the handkerchief with liquid ecstasy.

As Rosé holds the paper to sign, Jk came from behind her and placed the handkerchief on her face. At first, she tried to kick me and punch both of us but in a few seconds, she was in deep sleep.

"Check the house, find her phone and see if there is anything, I'll keep Rosé in the box and check the living room," I told Jk and he went inside to check. I closed the front door and went to pick Rosé up, carefully placing her in the box.

I stared at her face for a second feeling guilty about her. Sorry Rosé. I took a sigh and closed the box lightly checking the oxygen reaching capability. I looked around the living room and found a phone with a lock screen password

Jungkook came rushing towards me "There's no one inside and I checked the other things, there's nothing more than some documents of the school, her passport, and her purse."

"Good, take them but we only got Rosé, how will we find Lisa?"

"Jiminshi, let's take Rosé for now. If we leave her then she'll tell the other members too and Lisa doesn't know anything for now."

"Yeah," I said while nodding.

We picked up the box and left, closing the door from behind.

As we went down the watchman stared at us curiously. "Rosé said that she cancelled her order but the manufacturer already shipped it so we're taking it back." The watchman nodded again and we went out of the gate carrying the box carefully.

" The watchman nodded again and we went out of the gate carrying the box carefully

"What does it mean Rosé is not there?"

"Unnie, I tried to call her as soon as you told me about Jennie's situation...  Her phone was showing dead so I went to the apartment to check but she wasn't there, things were lying on the floor and none of our documents were found." Lisa said while her eyes filled with tears. "It's all my fault to leave her alone."

I went to hug her "Shhh, we'll find her, she's our strong Chaeyoung-ah."

Jennie was sitting in one of the chairs with her head down looking at her arms. "This could have happened to me and you both too."

I pulled out from the hug and went to Jennie, "Jennie, you're fine, we're fine. Just be strong, we'll find Chaeyoung soon." I know our Chaeyoungie will be fine, she's our strong Chaeyoungie.

Jennie smiled and Lisa sat next to us. "Okay, now both of you listen." They gazed at me. "Before they reach us, we have to reach them so take out the sim card from your phone and destroy it. I'll do mine." They did as I said and we all cut the sim cards into pieces.

"Jennie, you got the file of the doctor who attacked you?" I asked looking towards her.

"Yes it's here, I kept it in my bag before I ran out." She gave me the file.

I opened the file and saw the first page "He's Korean... Lisa, the two new teachers were Korean too right?" I asked Lisa raising an eyebrow and she nods.

"Three Korean guys coming in our lives for what?" Jennie asks suspiciously.

"Definitely Yg," Lisa mutters.

"What happened to Yoongi hyung?" I asked looking at unconscious Yoongi hyung resting on the couch

"We walked into the hospital as he wasn't coming out or calling us." Jin hyung said.

As Rm hyung continues "The sister told us that he was lying in the lift."

"Which means he got the injection instead of Jennie and she ran away." Hobi hyung said connecting the dots.

"Shit."

Suddenly the doorknob clicked open and we turned around. Jk came in and then Jimin, carrying Rosé in his arms.

"We got Rosé."

*•*•*•*