Chapter 43

"You mean, street recordings actually worked?" V asks squatting beside me behind the wall

"Yeah, remember when I told you to save a clip of this place a few days ago?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, I guess I may know a person from that clip,"

"Who and how?" He asks examining me.

"A guy who was one of the executives I saw at the great party 2 years ago with YG, I don't remember him accurately but that tattoo on his neck is very much identical to that person."

"And you think they're the same tattoos?" V says.

"Yes, I hope... So I thought to come here and check it by myself."

"You know, it was risky to come alone here," V sighs.

"I know, I'm sorry for that... But trust me I think this is gonna work," I tell with a tinge of confidence in my eyes.

He nods glancing at me, "so what are we going to do?"

"Ok, here it is... The thing I noticed was that he comes to this club every evening," I point towards the club behind us. "And leaves around this time... So I planned to accidentally bump into him and place a tracker, so we could locate him... The tracker also has a camera in it so it would also help us to find something or certain someone."

"And you were going to tell us after everything was done?" V asks.

"Yeah..."

"Kim Jisoo, you amaze me." He whispers chuckling lightly.

"I know I do amaze myself sometimes..." I shook my head at my idiotic thought, "But anyway, let's get into work?" I ask raising my left fist.

He stares at me smiling, "Yes, let's do this," he bumps his right fist lightly on mine.

Time skipped and the same guy came out of the bar. V glances at me and I nod, standing up and checking my mask.

Moving towards the door from where he was about to walk out, I accidentally tripped on my legs and fell on top of him, "Oh I'm so sorry," I faked my accent to Italian.

My hands were over his shoulder and he stood there holding my waist. I quickly placed the tracker on the hood of his sweatshirt. We got up, and he asked me, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for stumbling over you... God, I'm so clumsy," I made a quick lie.

"No problem babes... Be careful next time," he smirks turning to leave. I mentally cringed at him but forced a fake smile.

I nod quickly saying a quick thank you and sorry to him one last time, moving to the pub. After he was gone out of our site, I came out of the club to V.

"He's gone," he assures and I nod holding his hand.

"We should go now," I tell him, and we make our way back to the port.

We drove the speed boat regretting not bringing any of our laptops.

When we reached the Yacht and ran to our desk in the bedroom completely ignoring Lisa and Jk's presence.

"Ok, the tracker is connected but It would take some time to find the actual location as he's moving," I said as V sat beside me.

"Yeah, he's going to another island," V points at the map.

"Harbour Island," I mumbled looking in the direction he was moving at.

"V I want you to get through the street cameras of that island," I tell him as the guy was finally under harbour island's radar

"Done, babes," V calls out imitating the tattoo guy and I turn to him staring at his computer screen. He did hack the cameras before I told him to do it. Fucking mind reader.

"That was fast," I laugh checking the camera of the seaport he landed in. "That's him,"

V nods at my words and moves to the next camera on the main street. The tattoo guy met 2 other guys with the same tattoo and sat on the limo parked for him in the driveway.

We turned our attention back to the tracker. It moved to the island until it reached the beach.

I quickly turn on the camera of the tracker and change the tab of the laptop. V glances at me placing a hand on top of my shoulder.

The tattoo guy moved to the front of a huge seaside house with guards surrounding around it.

"Password," a security guard asks as the other guards raise their guns at him.

"Oh come on, I'm your best and most reliable drug lord and you still have the guts to doubt me?" The tattoo guy scoffed.

V sneered beside me and I turned my attention back to the computer screen.

A guard moved forward and placed the gun in front of his head, "Boss's order, or else you're dead."

"Ok ok, calm your tits." The guy chuckles and continues, "Juniper,"

The guard nods and the main door opens revealing the interior of the beautiful villa. He walks in and turns to ask, another broad man, "Where's Boss?"

"At his office undoubtedly, Shawn." the guard sneakers, and the tattoo guy aka. Shawn nods and walks up the stairs.

Shawn slowly walks to the 3rd floor passing the long hallways. There were guards in every part of the house. The house seemed more like a mystery itself.

My heartbeat fastens as he reaches the final door.

The guards standing there knocks on the door acknowledging Shawn's presence to their boss.

After a while, the Boss lets him in.

I suck a breath as the door opens.

Please be YG.

Please be Yg.

Please be Yg.

"Boss,"

"Shawn," that fucking familiar voice.

It's him... I could see him in front of my eyes... On the laptop screen... It's the fucking bastard Yg!

*•*•*•*•*

DUN DUN DUN!