Chapter 34

"They're perfectly fine

"They're perfectly fine." Said Yoongi while yawning.

"We can see that hyung," Jungkook mentioned as he sits beside Yoongi.

"Why are we even here then," Yoongi asks looking at me.

"No one asked you all to come back," I roll my eyes and look around. V gave Lisa a handshake and they both giggled. What's going on?

I shake my head and turn to Hobi who's helping Jin to set up the table while Rm was just looking at them.

A thought came of Jisoo unnie, she's tried several ways to hide the hickey but the mark remained unbothered.

"Lunch is ready!" Yells Jin and everyone gathers around the table.

Jisoo comes into the room wearing a black turtle neck and jeans shorts. V and her make eye contact and she sits beside me without breaking the eye contact.

"Good morning, Jisoo" I bring her attention to me and she smiles.

"Good morning, Jennie." She says as she takes the chopsticks.

Lisa laughs loudly, bringing our attention to her. She sat beside V, Jisoo and I look at her as the both of them mutter something to each other.

"What's going on between them?" I ask Jisoo.

She just shrugs and takes a piece of her favorite chicken. Chicken. When there's chicken she wouldn't even care about the world.

I shake my head smiling and start to eat the food.

Rosé comes in followed by Jimin and they both sit in the left-out places.

"Where were you both?" Asked Jin.

"Probably making out." Lisa jokes and both Rosé and Jimin look at her with wide eyes.

"What? I was just being sarcastic guys. Chill out." Lisa says and laughs.

The both of them look at each other and laugh nervously along with her.

Jisoo and I look at each other knowing something's fishy. But you know what? Forget about fish, Imma enjoy my chicken.

After lunch, we had nothing to do so we all sat near the TV to binge-watch a series

"We're watching the Divergent series," Jennie announced and sat beside me.

"Isn't it a bit old?" Yoongi scoffed.

"You better watch or leave," Jennie smiled at him and kept the remote with her.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat down on the rug as the couches were already filled.

The other guys came into the room and took the left out places. I folded my legs up and took a pillow on my legs, making myself comfortable.

V sat exactly a few meters away from my seat. Excellent!

After an hour or two, Yoongi and Jin were fast asleep, others were interestingly watching the first movie.

In between I found myself taking glances at V who nonetheless did the same.

"I want to be brave, I want to be selfless, intelligent, and honest and kind.

Well, I'm still working on kind." Four said.

With that, I glanced at V, then suddenly his eyes locked on mine. I quickly reverted back to the screen.

The kissing scene came at the same moment and I was flushed with embarrassment.

I kept watching the movie and fidgeting my fingers with my top.

After the first movie finished, the girls were too eager to watch the next.

"Theo James was so hot," Rosé says in a dreamy voice.

"He's old now though," Jimin butts in.

"Whether he's old or not, he's hot." Rosé smirks.

J-hope suddenly asks about snacks, and I ask to make popcorn. They agreed and I stood up quickly to go to the kitchen to make some popcorn.

I placed the bowl in the microwave and waited until the popcorns got ready.

I leaned against the counter and watched the popcorn getting ready.

Suddenly I hear the refrigerator door open and I look in the direction of it. It's always him, it has to be always him?

"What are doing here?" I ask as I fold my hands.

"Taking drinks for others." He smiles and takes out a few cans.

I nod and turned to take out the bowl. I kept the bowl aside as it was warm.

I turned back and I noticed that I was trapped between two arms. Taehyung was leaning against the counter, staring deeply at me.

He's not acting like himself, and it makes me somewhat uncomfortable. Well, uncomfortable would be the wrong word to describe but it's weird. I was getting used to his flirting but the sudden closeness is making it... Well, weird?

"What?" I ask as he was still staring.

"Would you like to have a drink too?" he asks in his deep voice.

"Yeah," I shrug and push past him.

He nods and goes to take another one. By the time the popcorn was warm and good enough to eat, I took the bowl.

"Jagi?" He calls and I turn back.

"What?"

"I haven't seen you in the dress you seduced that mafia guy?

"Well, you'll never get to see that."

"Lies lies lies, you can't tell me and leave me at the cliffhanger jagi."

"Well, I would."

He takes a few steps forward and whispers, "Well, one or the other day, I'll get to watch you wear that somehow," He says confidently and walks past me leaving the kitchen with the cans.

Why is he so annoying? Ugh.

•*•*•*•*•