Part 29

"Alright class, that's it for today. See you next week."

The last lesson for today is finally finished. Zoella leaned on her chair to relieve her fatigue as she stretched her stiff body.

Her days in Academy were really peaceful since Edwin made it clear that he was on Zoella's side. Since then, no one picked on her anymore. Including the teachers.

And now Zoella had gotten used to the Academy atmosphere. She even thought that there was no difference between her old school and Academy.

"Let's go, Zoe."

Margaret stood beside Zoella who still hadn't tidied her desk up.

"Just a moment."

Zoella stretched her body one last time before she put her books and stationery into her bag. She didn't know why but Zoella felt more tired today that she just wanted to lay on her bed as soon as possible.

"Come on."

When the two stepped out of the class, Lilian and Warren had been waiting for them. It was their habit to wait for others if they finished early.

And so, although they were in different departments, they at least could go and leave the Academy together.

"Ah, right. Zoe, we decided to stay in the dorm this weekend."

Lilian said. Zoella frowned as she looked at her friend.

"Again? Don't you guys miss your family?"

"It's fine. We can just visit next time."

Zoella stared at Margaret weirdly.

The first time the three of them decided not to visit their families, Zoella didn't put much thought. But it's more than three times already. She couldn't help but be suspicious of them.

The reason Lilian, Margaret, and Warren chose to stay in the dorm was to 'coincidentally' meet with Ezekiel. The three were dying to know the face of a guy who met secretly with their friend.

They couldn't do it on weekdays because usually, the three would take a nap after they got to the dorm. And when they woke up, Zoella was back already.

And so, they chose to do it on weekends and even decided not to come home at the end of the month.

However, things didn't go as planned.

Most of the time, they lost track of time since they also did their homework to the point Zoella was already in her room before they realized it.

And the other time Zoella would come alone since Ezekiel needed to hurry back.

Despite all those failures, they are still determined to see Ezekiel's face by this week.

"So, when are you going to the forest again, Zoe?"

Warren asked.

"I'm not going this week."

"What?!"

The three were shocked to hear Zoella's words. They waited patiently for every chance but to think that there would be no more chances made them hopeless.

"Why are you guys so surprised? I have enough ingredients for my practice and Ezekiel said he had some work to do."

Her three friends fell into despair once she said that.

"Why are you guys acting like this?"

'It's me who was supposed to be upset here... wait, upset? Me?'