Part 30

Dear Zoella...

Hello, Zoe. I hope you're doing okay by the time this letter arrived.

The fact that you didn't ask me to kidnap you only means that you're doing well in Academy.

But let me know whenever you don't feel like staying there anymore. I will send someone to come get you as soon as possible and I will gladly take care of you at my house.

My idiot Brother didn't cause you any trouble, did he? You are welcome to beat him up whenever he did.

Rowan and Rigel missed you... so do I.

Don't hesitate to visit us whenever you have free time. And you must... I repeat you must come to visit us when your holiday begins. We will wait.

Harriet Torneu.

A little smile formed on Zoella's face. For some reason, she felt warm just from reading the letter she received.

In her past life, letters were replaced by smartphones so no one exchanged letters anymore.

For her to experience this thing was really new and she couldn't help but feel really happy.

Zoella grabbed a paper and started to write a reply for Harriet.

Dear Harriet.

I am doing well here. It was hard to adapt at first because there are some weird rumors but now I'm alright.

I also managed to make some new friends. They really helped me get through a hard time.

And teacher took good care of me. Because of him, no one dared to pick on me again.

But he's still as crazy as ever. I told him that this is my first time writing a letter and he wanted me to send it to him.

I miss you all too. I will ask teacher if he's willing to take me to visit your house. But surely, he wouldn't refuse. I will see you all if I had the chance.

Zoella Rae.

"It's done."

Zoella looked at her very first letter feeling satisfied. She folded the paper neatly and put it in the pretty envelope that she got from Margaret.

Knock knock~

"Zoe, let's eat."

"Alright, I'm coming."

Zoella leave her letter on the table and went to the first floor with Lilian. When they arrived, Margaret was already sitting still on her chair waiting for her friends to come down.

'She waited long enough, huh?'

Margaret pouted when she saw Zoella and Lilian striding in her direction. Zoella could see three plates full of foods that she and Lilian liked to eat.

This only means that the two of them took a long time to come down so Margaret decided to get some plates for them.

Lilian and Zoella glanced at each other when Margaret glared at them with annoyance showing clearly in her eyes.

"Where have you two been? The food is getting cold."

The two of them slowly sat on their chair while thinking of an excuse that wouldn't make Margaret more annoyed.

"Sorry, we made you wait long, Margaret. It took a while for me to write a letter for Harriet."

Zoella didn't know whether this excuse was good enough to cease her friend's annoyance. But for her, it's better to make a true excuse than to lie.