Part 58

Brakkk!

"Father! What do you mean you have found her?"

The door burst open by a man in his Knight uniform. Noah Leighton, a stern-looking man galloped to his house as soon as he received a letter from Elijah.

"Sit down."

Elijah said without averting his eyes from a paper in his hand. Following his father's words, Noah casually sat on the sofa with his violet eyes staring at Elijah.

His father rarely sent Noah a letter. And mostly his letter was about the estate or Amelia's condition. But this time, the letter was about his long-lost Sister.

Noah was stunned to the ground when his Father wrote that they found his Sister.

A piece of paper appeared right before Noah's face. He took the paper from Elijah's hand and read it.

Count Leighton, we have concluded our training and we are about to head to your estate. I will tell you in advance, the kid seems to have no memory before she lived in the orphanage. I hope you will understand and accept whatever her choice is after we meet.

Hayes Castor.

"Father, what is sir Castor has to do with my Sister's matter?"

Elijah who sat across from Noah looked at his son with an unreadable gaze. Even Elijah himself was really surprised when he found out his daughter was traveling with Hayes.

He heard about the rumors that Hayes took in a disciple. But it never occurred in his mind that the disciple was his daughter. Not to mention, Elijah didn't even know that his daughter was alive and well until some time ago.

"She is his disciple."

"...Who?"

"Your Sister."

"Whose disciple?"

"Hayes Castor."

Noah stared at his father blankly. It seemed like his brain cell stopped working as he still looked straight at Elijah.

"Huh?! How? When? Why?!"

Noah gasped when he was finally able to process what Elijah said to him.

"I also don't know anything about that but it was something to be relieved about."

With Hayes Castor as a guardian, Noah fully understood why his father said so. No harm would come to his sister and even if it did, Hayes would do something to save her.

"But Father, how are you so sure that the kid is my sister?"

"You will know once you meet her. But, I think they will take a while to arrive."

Elijah looked out the window when he heard the sound of raindrops. Dark clouds gradually filled the sky covering the sun. The bright sky turned gloomy as the rain poured down the earth.

"Looks like we still need to stay in this tavern for a while."

Hayes and his disciples were resting in a tavern after they arrived at Leighton's territory.

His original plan was to go to the Leighton estate immediately once they arrived. However, Tyrael and Zoella looked so haggard that he decided to push back his plan.

"Are you two feeling better?"

"Ungg... yes."

Hayes grimaced at Zoella's answer. Even though she lifted her thumb up, Zoella was burying her face on the table. The same goes for Tyrael who didn't even answer and laid his head on the table.