Chapter 0: Prologue

It was a quiet undisturbed place in Japan, but the serene imagery was about to be interrupted.

Even though there was no wind, the grass started to move, animals started to panic. The clouds started turning and twisting, forming a vortex.

A shockwave ran through the the grassland, channeling all the way to the mountains.

The vortex started running into the ground, twisting it around and disturbing the surrounding fauna. A mysterious black dome began to form, erasing anything that got into its past.

Then, as quick as the black dome formed, it vanished

In the center of the newly formed crater, someone or something stood there

It did not look human, even though the being stood on two legs and two arms, it's eyes were shining crimson red, with a purple scar scratched on the being's face.

Crimson red smoke covered most of the being's body, yet it failed to hide the mysterious black shell or the tar like substance that covered it

Crimson red smoke covered most of the being's body, yet it failed to hide the mysterious black shell or the tar like substance that covered it. It looked around at it's surroundings, confused at where it is, it is probably the first time it has visited this world. 

"?"

"Huh, what is this place, feels like home, after all those years in hell." 

"The skies are blue, the clouds are white, the grass is green and alive ."

"Wait... this feels different, it doesn't feel like home. But I got a Deja Vu feeling about this place"  

"Maybe I haven't experienced it in a while, or that I am in another one of cliche fantasy worlds that random ass chuunibyou highschool students go to by accident or death." 

"Huh, my body is smoking and covered in tar, I should wash it off."

"Ugh, I need a mirror or something that allows me to see myself."

"Why is there a crater around me? Eh, I should ignore and go find some form of civilization here. Hope they speak English, Chinese or Japanese."  

"Jet sounds?"

"Looks like where I am, technology must be advanced here." 

"Holy shit, whatever those things are, they are firing missiles at me! and I don't have fucking anything to stop them." 

"Damn it, first time I return to a peaceful place and the welcoming  party is unfriendly to me? Just my luck." 

"They probably see me as some intruder, after all I appeared out of nowhere, but I should still try to run."

"An instinct is calling out to me? I brought weapons with me? "

"Lets go, I can fight back!"

"Alright time to pull this weapon out."

"Its name is some demon? Ugh I hate demons but I have to deal with it."  

"I feel I got more of these weapons, but let me try this one first."

"I really hope this works."

"3 , 2, 1."

"<Choronzon>! Destroy!!!"