Chapter 30: The Beast Unleashed

As Olga looked up at the sky, which a massive floating eldritch horror floated up to the sky, destroying all there was in Tengu City. 

"No..." Spoke Olga. "I knew this would happen some day."

"What are you talking about director?" Spoke Gudao "You were predicting this?"

"A long time ago Chaldea had recruited over a thousand candidates from Grail wars that my father took in after their defeat.":We used their bodies to create Demi servants before we used designer babies. Most of them failed, with either their deaths or throwing them out"

Mashu looked surprised at the mention of Demi Servants. 

"Wait. Elias is a Demi Servant?!" Mashu spoke. She was in shock that she was not the only individual to be a Demi Servant, but then anguish realizing that all of them, other than her and the beast outside were all deceased.

"Yes, apparently he is. I only recognized that he is a servant after he had become that monstrosity. Although it's unfortunate that it seems to bear no resemblance to servants of any myth or legend."

"We've had servants that were fused with Lovecraftian gods" Pointed out Gudao."Perhaps he has merged is one of them." 

"We can't be sure, as the summoning process at the time was unable to summon divine spirits." Olga responded.  "What kind of servant has he truly fused with?..."

...

The beast looked around the land it had hatched into. No longer was it in the Mesopotamian forest, rather a land and time far away. It felt fortunate, although it's anger still lingered, rage at the creators of itself for its very existence and how it came to be. Shaped from the souls of exactly 2891 children. 

"A complete human being" spoke the very god that created it.

But it was very contradictory. Rather than what the god desired, they had got something that grew into an abomination that terrorized the cedar forest. While some say it became a king of the area it dominated, there was no such thing, rather a pitiful being that delved into insanity. 

It was finally put out by an ancient king and his friend, not before the being cursed them with death. When it joined the throne, it took many different forms, one came in the form of a robotic juggernaut in an American grail war. 

However upon it's summon into a world it didn't even exist in, it was in its original form. A creature of earth that it's defeat was incorporated into the legend of the oldest of heroes. Now that it had appeared, the first emotion it felt was confusion. Without the grail to provide information, effectively everything the creature knew was only from it's past. 

It looked around. Nothing looked familiar, not even the trees. As it looked up into the sky, it saw something flying. Immediately the creature was consumed with hatred and rage. It took the shape of a human, the same beings that had killed it. the creature leapt at the flying human, snatching him of the sky like a crocodile would do with a bird and began to bite on it with it's teeth

The Spirit screamed, attempting to struggle free of the arms of the multi armed creature that held to no avail. Chunks of his flesh were torn out as it repeatedly closed its jaws on the spirit until all is left were pieces of bone and flesh. It looked around. The other spirits, now all grouped up were shocked by it's appearance, never having seeing it before and prepared to attack the creature. 

A/N: So this is what I have written so far, but this is only a small fraction and more content on the chapter will come out soon. I have took a long break from the fic as I have found something else that I found more meaningful than writing fanfiction