Interlude: "Bio"

It was a sunny day in Oslo, Norway where people would go out and have fun as the day is warmer, unlike most other days in the year. However, it was not the case for a blonde haired man in his early fourties who sat in his office of his companies main headquarters, occupied with assessing data spirits.

 This man was Elliot Woodman, Ex founder of Deus Ex Machina Industries, and now the founder of Asgard Electronics, and the one also responsible for creating Ratatoskr. Recently they decided to invite and train a spirit sealed two months ago. However, they had more matters to address.

However there was a new concern that needed to be addressed, and that was the "male spirit". About two months ago, one was spotted in the hotspot location of spacequakes, Japan. He is described to have energy flowing off him like no other. When asked about the energy, they described it as if negative emotions were flowing into them. 

Male spirits should not exist, unless they could be made artificially. Unfortunately, there was no method known that could make one, except if his rival Isaac Westcott could make one, which he doubt he could, as he knew him for a very long time.

His thoughts were interrupted when a pale blue haired woman with glasses walked into the door, and put a tablet on the table. Woodman is fortunate to not wear glasses yet, as his eyes were still in optimal condition. 

"Mr Woodman, we have gathered data to form a profile of the new spirit."

"Thank you, Ms Murasame."

Reine Murasame is a reliable data analyst who they hired two years ago, and since then had dedicated most of her time to helping spirits. She was a very tired woman, and although he and the other staff had asked her to take a rest, she had refused, saying that she gets nightmares of her past if she has a proper, long rest.  He looked at the tablet and saw the statistics of the new spirit. 

Codename: <Diabolus>

Risk Factors: SS 

Spacequake: E-

Spirit Astral Dress: N/A 

Demon King(s): SSS 

                            - Strength: 501

                           - Consistency: 535 

                           - Spiritual power: 543

                           - Agility: 400 

                           - Intelligence: N/A

"This is not the exact data, as not all of it's parameters had been assessed."

The only agreement with DEM industries that the new spirit should be named <Diabolus>. He had been hunting and killing other spirits, all situated in Tengu City. 

2 months ago, it started with an unlikely phenomenon, where there were four spirits in the same area at the same time. Three of them were named, but there was not enough information to assemble a profile for the last spirit. They were "Efreet", "Phantom" and "Diabolus". Coincidently, it was <Efreet> that they were inviting to join them, despite her being such a young age. 

<Efreet> was created when <Phantom> gave the subject a crystal, and had accidentally caused a massive fire that consumed the surrounding residential area, then the yet to be assessed spirit confronted  <Phantom>, which <Diabolus> intervened, starting a massive dogfight between the unnamed spirit and in the end took its life by blowing up a large portion of the nearby countryside. 

They knew it was <Diabolus> who was responsible for the destruction, as a reiryoku signature detected on their satellite vanished, and the signature of <Diabolus> emitted a large concentration of energy that was not Reiryoku, rather an energy Elliot haven't used in a long time called "Prana". The damage had been catastrophic, even paralleling a spacequake in terms of  destruction, as whatever it had unleashed managed to obliterate an entire tree-line and carve through a mountainside .

In a short period later,  Adeptus One managed to find <Diabolus> through an unknown method and they fought, until <Nightmare> intervened and fought <Diabolus>, with <Diabolus> managing to defeat her using from what was viewed from the camera to be locusts.  

Then one month later, an energy signature equivalent to <Deus> appeared all of a sudden and a huge battle in the trees occurred, with loud sounds heard over by nearby residents, but no observations. By morning all was left of the site that it had occurred in was a scorched spot in the forest, with the smell of burnt wood. 

"Good, now we need to confirm whether the spirit is really a male or not."

There shouldn't be such a thing as a male spirit, for which every other spirit, including the Spirit of Origin. But evidence points to the spirit being a male, from the lack of feminine features and it's tone of voice. However Elliot still ruled out the possiblity of the spirit being male, having a thick layer of gaseous substance covering it and a layer of strange dark plasma covering it, with the red eyes and mouth being only visible.

Elliot theorized that <Diabolus> might be actually created by him, Ellen, and Isaac as a side effect of creating the Spirit of Origin. It had a very contrasting appearance to her, and he could list out a full comparison between both <Diabolus> and <Deus> just by looking at both of them. But he won't waste his time on that, as he wanted to ask about the demon kings. 

"Have you identified the Demon Kings that he is using?"

"One of them is called <Choronzon>, as stated by the Anti Spirit Team that intercepted his arrival. The other was called <Abbadon>, although it's only properties was to create a black orb to trap people within it and unleash insects upon people of his choosing."

Reine did not want to tell Woodman about the other demon kings and weapons "Fuck" used while fighting her original self. She had also not told them of the allies of "Fuck"  and their summoning of <Trickster>, as she would have a difficult time explaining how she knows all of this stuff, without exposing her status as a duplicate of Mio Takamiya or <Phantom>.  

When she heard "Fuck" went into a coma after their battle, she attempted to secretly return <Trickster> to the void, but their other summoned companions, which were similar to spirits managed to ward her off in her first few attempts, and she eventually gave up, realizing they could play a bigger role in the future, which could go one step further into reviving "Shin" much quicker.

"He also appears to have stayed in this world for a long duration of time without returning to the neighbouring world one thing to note."

This was truly a bizarre spirit that would give Ratatoskr a headache of everything. Elliot Woodman had hoped that the spirit was easy to negotiate with when they came face to face.