Chapter 19: The Shining sword of destruction

A desolate mountain range in Northern Russia, it's temperatures so cold, devoid of any plant based life, where only large predators would go hunt smaller prey. A man stood there, in full armor which resembled none alike from this world. The man had attempted to figure out how to manifest the power he gained days ago. 

Soon, a large purple throne was erected from the ground, and the man grabbed the sword. 

Sandalphon, an angel, similar to the name of the archangel in Judaism and Christianity is represented by a sword and a throne, which in turn represents Malkuth, Kingdom. 

It was a beautiful sword. Blue light streaked down it, it's geometry perfect and symmetrical. Although it seems like a heavy weapon from the eyes of most due to its size, it is perfectly light, as the material was not of the real world at all.

The man had admired it. But negative emotions still flowed through him, for which he doesn't deserve it.

He swung the sword around, as if it was plaything. Although the sword looked like it needed someone with considerable strength to carry it, he had no problem swinging it around. 

Then he gripped onto the sword and concentrated. He swung the sword again, only to produce slashes of violet energy, which dug into the ground, leaving behind a trail of destruction. Then he stood there, wondering if other forms of the sword can be accessed. 

A massive towering pillar emerged out of the ground, turning the sky from the man's eyes blood red, a swirling vortex on top. He used the territory to corrupt the sword, invert it into a weapon that will dig deeper into the ground.

 A singled edged sword was the result . Unlike its positive counterpart, it  had a different shape, glowing red energy pulsed through it. The man swung the sword at a mountain, and out came much destructive energy. It carved through the mountain, almost making it collapse. 

The man, satisfied with the weapon, made it disappear back into his soul, and the wings on the back of the armored man roared to life, propelling him off the ground. He flew off into the sky, through the clouds, leaving a massive crater behind. A forgettable one, for which no human would bother to investigate, and anyone who notices it would pass it off as an asteroid that crashed on earth years ago.

...

Since my battle with <Beast>, I felt that I needed to step up my involvement in dealing with the spirits of this world, plus the threat of Goetia, and I had already allowed Olga Marie to meet back with the Fujimaru siblings. It was a tearful reunion, but other than that, there was nothing else special about it. 

After two hours of reacquainting experiences, we decided for our next course of action, not knowing what we could do. We are going to summon servants, but I told them that I am not sure if we were able to, since the world we currently stood on may lack a connection to the throne of heroes or counterforce.

We could try to find Nia or Phantom, and stop Phantom from distributing the last two crystals to any hosts, or find Nia and offer her protection from DEM industries, in the process attempting to develop a sealing device. 

We agreed that it was illegal to use Shido Itsuka, as he is still underage at this point in time and whoever thought it is a good idea to make him kiss Nia should go to jail. Wait, actually the whole of Ratatoskr should go to jail, because they essentially made Shido kiss underage girls to seal them.  

Mio is honestly a horrible person too, even though its coming from me, who turned a whole universe into dust by rewriting the timeline.

The third plan was just to go straight on and invade DEM industries and get this situation over and done with, but we lack the power to do so, and even though most of the wizards are weaker than me, their quantity is huge and I don't think I would survive their onslaught.  

The final plan was to attack and interrogate anyone who had a connection with Beast I, but we don't know when and how they would invade. Picking them off one by one should work if they are dumb enough.

We decided going after Nia was the best course of action, with the secondary course of action to attack any spirits. We would try to summon anyone, preferably someone with item creation, to create things to seal the spirits, while summoning other servants to deal with Mio and Goetia. 

Initially, I was hesitant to summon heroic spirits to aid me, for many reasons. One, this world is not connected to Gaia or Alaya, which means that we may not be able to summon people from the throne of "heroes". Two, I am not sure if the world supply of mana is dried up from the summoning of "her". Third, even if the first two are solved, Westcott or Mio would come investigate and take us down immediately, given their immense power. 

In the end, we reached a consensus that we should attempt to summon individuals that could help us, although I have my doubts we may get someone.

...

It was nighttime, and we went down to the park where I inserted my crystal into my body.

Olga drew lines on the ground, making the bizarre pattern that was used to summon servants.

We didn't have a catalyst, so we just hoped we could get someone useful and powerful. 

As Olga finished drawing the lines, Gudao decided to do the chant. I wrote up one for him, because I thought it would be a good idea to practice my literature.

Gudao had his hand raised,  and began the ritual. Blue light began to shine

"Heroes of time and Legend,

Heed my call,

May the gates of heaven open, 

With the strength of yours aid us,

 We fight together, 

To carve a path for the future

Let our hopes and dreams will be filled

Light will fight darkness

For the world we will protect, 

So come fourth, 

Answer my summon!"

The summoning circle shone with a bright light. 

When the light dispersed, someone was there, but they weren't in the kneeling position they were usually in. 

I narrowed my eyes on who it is. Then my eyes widened.

"She shouldn't be here."

It was not the heroic spirit we so desired, but rather a face that should be in this world, but not at the same time. 

"It's that person from that one game, isn't it"

It was a girl with a scar over her eye and a bandage over her face descended into the ground,  smiling.

Chains that I presumed to be handcuffs were worn on both of her wrists. I don't know how she could tolerate having both her arms being limited in movement by that.

Her eyes were fixed on me.

"Heh, looks like I don't have to keep bothering you. After all, you awakened and freed me from that prison."