Chapter 7: The Clash in the sky

...

"Hello there"

That is right, for the past few days I had also learned to control my voice with the cursed language suppressed, meaning that I finally able to speak normally without these weird cracks and animal noises in my tone. However I used an Obi Wan filter I used with my ability and tried to make a good impression of the star wars meme.  

 "Hmmm, wait what?! What are you!" Phantom exclaimed, surprised by my sudden appearance

"Aw, they did not get the reference. Would have liked her to see, "General Kenobi? But at least she acknowledged my presence" 

"You! You are the one who killed my parents!!!"

Origami become incensed at my presence and I can see she almost exploded mentally, probably because she saw a new target, who was me and I radiated the aura which stated to her, that "I am evil". All the pillars that once pointed at Phantom were now focused on me, each one ready to mow down me with glowering beams of light. However a few seconds of a surprised face on Origami showed this was her first time seeing me too. 

"I should have came later when Phantom says that you have the wrong person. But wouldn't that increase the chances of  Origami's parents dying?" 

"Oh I see, your target was that beast. Well got to go now hehe..." 

Phantom calmed down quite quickly, as expected of her. However I was about to do my reveal...

"Not so fast Mio, or Reine!"

"!?"

Phantom had gotten caught off guard 

"Thats right, stay here and don't move! I need to talk to you, but I need to deal with this avenging angel first here." 

For some reason, Phantom complied rather than escaping, probably because she got intimidated or interested in me, but Origami did not change stance.

"YOU! Why did you kill my parents?! "

"Let's be real, you have never seen me before and here you are, accusing this person who you have never encountered before, of the murder of people who I have never seen my life. And yet you do not know what you are aiming at."

 "..." 

Origami was frozen in shock, she did not know this spirit could form such a speech. This allowed me to continue on with my rant and raise my voice.

"I do know all about your plans avenging angel, you say that you are killing spirits because you don't want to see people like you suffer ever again. However I know you just want to avenge your parents, and yet you still harm people and make more suffer! I know you probably regret those things, but you just throw it aside and continue to pursue your pathetic dream of exterminating all of us! The only thing you really care about is seeing your parents again because you lost them!"   

Notice I never mentioned Origami's name, this was because I did not Mio to turn Origami into another disposable asset for Mio to donate power to her lover.

However it was clear that I had made a mistake of scolding her as if I was a male reader on wattpad, and now the "Mad Enhancement" completely clouded her mind of judgement. If she became a servant now, she would be definitely berserker class.

"Aaaaaarrrggghhhhhhh!!!"

Origami did a banshee scream, whilst firing her beams of light at me, rather than asking how I knew her goals.

I counterattacked, firing the black orbs at the beams, but there were so many, they caused a chain reaction of explosions which the shockwave knocked me and Origami backwards. I couldn't let her continue firing her weapons, so I immediately got back up, resisted the drag that was slowing me down and kicked her really hard on the chest. Soon she flew a hundred yards away.