Interlude: Beast I

"We have failed Lord Goetia. We were unable to capture the spirit."

The pillar spirits have failed to attack and capture the entity, who was a former master of Chaldea. 

"It's fine, retreat back to the base."

The Beast of Pity had been watching the entity, or former master with interest.The spirit he sent against the entity got defeat and had its body dismembered, only for it to piece itself back together again and generate a set of armor. 

The spirit this time lost intentionally, as her alter ego which existed within herself restrained the spirit, along the entity to land a killing blow and pull out the crystal

He did not care that the spirit had perished, for which she tested the abilities of the entity and she was expendable.  As of right now, over forty new beings similar to her have been recruited and had the crystals placed into them, with many more to come.  

The masters of Chaldea had failed to prove that they can fight back against the Alien God, and the remnants  had done a cowardly retreat to worlds like the one that this master retreated to.

So he planned to save the many worlds similar to the one... his way. 

Once his forces are full, they will attack the earth and form a new world, a new world with a population strong enough to fight back the beast of the end and it's allies. 

He planned to recruit the former master and his companions into his ranks, since he recognized the two masters that had defeated him in person. Along with that, the  former head of Chaldea Olga Marie had also survived being thrown into the Chaldeas.  

But it looks like that he will have to wait. Wait until he can get the former masters of Chaldea on his side. He looked at the other people in the shadow. They weren't just generic recruits.

They were the other former masters who survived Beast VII's destruction, who gave in into his ideals and gained their proper "angels" and "demon kings". 

One day his dream will be fully realized and he would truly redeem himself.