Chapter 1: A new beginning

Everyone stood at the cockpit, waiting for the commands of our leaders. Some of us were holding a mystic code that no one had seen before.

"What is this, Da Vinci?" I asked. We were in the Shadow Border, running away from the Alien God - A representation of an evil of humanity, existing as the Beast of the End. The main base had been destroyed, and we were forced to retreat on the Vehicle known as the Shadow Border, but it won't be long before the beast would catch up. On our hands was a crystal, with a colorful light and mysterious energy pulsing out of it.

"No time to explain.You all will find out when any of you reach the parallel worlds." Leonardo Da Vinci - Servant Caster spoke. Her usually cheerful attitude was gone, as the situation was critical and our survival was necessary.

"Right now, you should absorb those crystals into your body, then put on these wristbands. These will help you get through my invention that I have been developing for years." Da Vinci spoke.

"But what effect would it have on us?" A master asked, concerned that the mystic code on his hand might do to him if he absorbed it

All of a sudden, the shadow border shook as Da Vinci finished her sentence.

"Shit! We need to get to the room now!" Yelled Gordolf. "Meuniere! Continue driving the Shadow Border at full speed!"

"All right. Everyone! Head to the Device immediately. Those with the crystals, absorb them now, regardless of your doubts!!" Da Vinci spoke as she started her dash towards the computer room, where she developed her technology.

As I absorbed the crystal into my body, I felt as if all of that exhaustion in my body was gone. I immediately attached the mysterious electronic band to my wrist and ran towards the room.

As I arrived at the room, the best I could describe the machine was some sort of a pillar sandwiched by two metallic plates. However I knew it was our way to escape, and the second magic would be involved in some sort of way.

"Everyone! Step on the device and wait! You will be transported to a parallel world using this while I operate it."

We all stepped on the device. Da Vinci pressed a few buttons, and we could hear as the banging on the vehicle started to get louder.

"Get ready everyone! I have to stay here while you all have to be left on your own devices!" Da Vinci spoke. Her face was determined, accepting her second inevitable death. I could hear the sound of metal being clawed as the Alien God caught up, tearing apart the vehicle.

As Da Vinci pressed the button of the device, the last thing I saw was a light shining in my eyes, and I was no longer in the shadow border.

...

I am now stuck in deep space, floating like a satellite. I counted two weeks since my escape, bitter that luck had not been on my side, making it clear that the invention Da Vinci made was still a prototype and could not determine where people would end up. Some of my fellow masters may have been lucky, some not.  I began to reflect on what had happened, and how it all started. 

Welp, I guess I need to make my introduction. So my name is Elias Cheung, formerly known as Y/N L/N. Y/N L/N was a overused name in the whole wide, especially in fanfiction, and there were too many people with that name in Chaldea so I changed it to a proper one rather than stick to the crowd. 

No! My name was never Y/N L/N, it's just that I was forced to work with that entitled asshole so much that he made me think I am him! Elias Cheung was always my name in life, and it would stay that way.

You're probably wondering what had happened in my past.

There was nothing really special. Attending school normally with very few absences, making friends, hanging out and relaxing, truly a typical boring life that a lot of people live on. I am not like those really tragic kind of people who has a lot of misfortune in their lives and gets good luck often. But I can't seem to remember the details, but I just know it happened.

That was until the whole world around me turned upside down, and the events of a fictional franchise began to weave into our world, it's laws fusing with ours. It all started when I found an odd tattoo on my face that changed my perspective. I realized that something was off.

Turns out, somehow an alternative reality  where all of the events of a franchise called "Fate Grand Order"was about occurr fused with my world and a few others. When they fused, it gave people people magic circuits as a side effect, although it is difficult to explain why. 

I decided to join the organization named Chaldea, knowing the risks and the future events that were about to happen. It gave us an advantage over many of the singularities, however, the information was not enough to prevent many deaths that occurred along the way .

However, our final adversary, Beast VII,  was the being that pushed us to our limits, and wiped out most of humanity outside of Chaldea. A "God from another star", who hijacked the whole system , and took on the appearance of the former head of Chaldea Olga Marie Animusphere, who was the most powerful of all evils of humanity, and was responsible for the seven lostbelts, and tagged along a few servants and spies along with her. 

At our final stand against it, we didn't have much luck in fighting it, even though we acquired a lot of powerful servants and weapons, it was clear the situation wasn't turning to favor to us, and many, both humans and servants, perished in such atrocious ways. 

Part of me actually died when I saw the very servants that I cared for and protect, now scream and burn into crisp as we continued fighting against the Beast Of The End. 

As a last resort, to ensure that us humanity would survive and continue to fight onwards, Da Vinci created these tiny crystals out the remains of Beast I, known Goetia, who is supposed to be deceased but was claim to be alive, by my peers before the last stand. We all stepped onto a machine

Soon as the machine activated, all I remember was a bright flash of light hitting my eyes. Now I was here, trapped in an endless star and galaxy filled sky, with no ground to stand on. I cursed my luck for not landing on a planet or asteroid.

I spent the first week in space mourning for the masters and servants that bonded with, unseen tears flowing off my face that I can no longer see. There was nothing to smell, hear or taste, save for touching, which was only with my own body.

Then I began to see something glowing in the void near. An object!  I began to swim towards it desperate to see what reaction would it do to me upon touching it. Transporting me to another world, a death or nothing? Full of boredom and no hesitation I touched it. 

A white light began to fill my eyes, reminiscent of what happened when Da Vinci teleported me, and I began to enter the unknown yet again.

...

 I awoke to find myself standing on a grassland surrounded by mountains. I could tell it was a terrestrial planet, but I can't confirm if it was earth or not. My curiosity was soon interrupted when I heard the sound of rockets, and saw a bunch of missiles heading towards me from a distance. It was clear that party responsible for launching the missiles saw me as a threat, despite how remote the area looked.

In my thoughts, a strange stream of energy started to run through my mind, urging me to react with two options, to fight back or run away. I decided to fight back, even if I ran, the missiles will still catch up and presumably kill me. With my newfound power from the stream of energy, I decided to unleash whatever I had, uncertain if there would be consequences.

Chanting with a loud tone I spoke: "Choronzon, Destroy!!!"