Chapter 15: Heart of Vengeance

Elias froze at the voice. It had intimidated him. He felt scared for the first time in a while, since it had suddenly appeared and there was no sign of the source of the noise around him.

Whoever spoke the message it did not want to me to perceive the meaning behind it. Or perhaps it was a  dream. Elias thought that he might be spacing out again.

He got out of my trance and started walking down the stairs - except there wasn't any stairs. He looked around, and this wasn't the stairs to apartment that I left Gudao and Gudako in - and he was clearly not in Tengu City.

It was dark, with stars galaxies and stars illuminating around Elias - He really admired the view, but I had to ask one question first.

"Where the fuck am I?" He spoke out loud. Confusion and unease built up in him. Someone had intentionally transported me here.

No one responded.  Not even that voice in his head bothered to come back. Perhaps it was that device that I took off from the siblings that transported me here, but something tells me it is not. 

Elias then noticed a strange structure in the distance, barely visible to his eyes.  He decided to walk to it and see if there is any form of life that he could at communicate with, although he understood that they could be alien in origin. Along the way he noticed many boulders, floating in the air. 

Out of curiousity, Elias touched one of them. It just felt like a normal rock. Nothing was really special about it otherwise. Wanting to see if he could knock the rock off the air, he continued to push.

...

Goetia had intentionally teleported the anomaly that Nightmare had reported into this world. 

Originally, he had made the device of Ritsuka Fujimaru, the duo responsible for his original downfall, malfunction, so he could convince them to join his new organization before they could intervene in his plans.

However, the other target, who was also a former master of the organization Chaldea was warped to the world. He could kill him immediately, but if he did so, he would also lose some of his power, as he contained the power one of the demon god pillars.

He decided to send one of the spirits, who had lost their loved one, a boy named Shido Itsuka to the erasure of her timeline to test the power the entity that broke the timeline.

"Permission to engage the subject?" Asked a violet haired girl. She named herself Tohka Yatogami, claimed she was named by the said boy, and had defined her life for a long time.

"I will permit you. However, do not kill the subject, for which he has a use." Goetia responded. He understood the girl was going through trauma

"Heh, Heheh, hehehehhehehehehhehehheHEHEHEHHEHEHEH,  THANK YOU!!!" Her once cold, dead eyes of emptiness lighted up with excitement and rage, over what will occur next. She pressed the ground, leaving a crater, and flew up into the sky, towards the direction the spirit was supposedly at. 

"Why can't we come?"

Goetia looked at the spirit to his left, the host of Asmodeus. She claimed her name was Kotori Itsuka, and that she was associated with Shido Itsuka.  

From the descriptions of the youth, he is similar to Ritsuka Fujimaru, the very master that he had respected upon being defeated years ago. Both seem to show similar treatment of their allies or friends, and both have been forced into a situation where they must save the world from a supernatural threat not known to humans who don't practice magecraft. 

 However, the difference is that Ritsuka had much more willpower, as he managed to fight him alone after Solomon's death, as his sister was commanding the other servants to take down the pillars.

However, Goetia doubted that the siblings will not be able to replicate that feat again, as instead of the Demons taking form of pillars, they take forms of power sources for much more powerful and efficient humanoid beings He will attack the earth once they reclaimed the power's of the other hosts. 

"She is a sacraficial limb. I will permit to you to engage if your fellow teammate gets defeated." Goetia responded as he escaped from his thoughts. The Violet haired spirit was an issue to him, being the most unstable and threatening to his plans after a certain child who also worked for Chaldea.

...

Tohka Yatogami was thrilled that she could finally avenge Shido. 

It had been a month since that evil being erased her world and Shido. 

It clearly did not want her and the spirits to be embraced by the world.

It needs to die. For which the only anchor keeping them sane is gone

She cracked the ground at tremendous speeds as she flew towards the target. 

Then she saw him. 

A man pushing off a rock from the air and wandering around

She speed towards the target, ready to swing the sword to slice it's head off.

...

Elias continued walking. He was curious as to why there were floating rocks everywhere, as if he was standing on solid ground and the weight of his still felt the same. 

"Like hello Newton? Your law is wrong here" He thought.

But this is all magic, and magic is supposed to be mysterious, not explainable. 

Elias's view of the sky was ruined when he noticed a purple comet heading towards him.

"Wait...  It wasn't a purple comet!"

It was a very angry violet haired girl that he recognized. Clad with two swords on her hand and the wings on her back, he knew it was Tohka Yatogami. Elias had started to regret killing Origami, as he realized that Kurumi was not the only spirit Goetia saved

"THIS IS FOR SHIDO!" Tohka yelled as she crossed both of her swords, forming a scissor position to cut Elias's head off

Elias ducked the last millimeters the sharpened blades was from his head.

Elias felt his body burn. A black shell emerged at the last moment, enveloping his body with solid black material.  As it fully covered his fist, he propelled it into the violet haired girl's chest. 

The fist connected, sending a large shockwave through his fist and her body. It propelled her back a few good meters. 

"Abbadon!"

Locusts came swarming, attempting to bite the girl. Her blade, fused with positive and inverse Reiryoku generated a large blast, eradicating all of the pests around her.

However the locusts was just a distraction. Just enough time for Elias acquire his weapons. 

"Gehenna!"

The whole world wrapped the territory around us in red, and blades came flying towards him, ready to be held.  He grabbed one of the false copies of noble phantasms. 

Even though Tohka in full form was powerful, her combat is more focused on aggression, allowing Elias to identify any opening and weak spots for his to strike her.  Elias prepared for another huge battle, just like he did with Origami, Ellen, and Kurumi. He felt frustrated that he had to fight over and over again.