Chapter 14: Lost in Time and Space

The two inviduals who shared the name of Ritsuka Fujimaru were now floating in an endless void, always moving from one world to another.

"Ugh, when is this going to end..."

It's been months ever since their loss of everything in Chaldea, that they were forced to go to worlds unknown to them, constantly hopping from one universe to the other. 

The male Ritsuka, nicknamed by his fellow masters as Gudao was still surprised that he haven't lost his sanity, although his female counterpart or "sister", who had the nickname of Gudako has lost hers from the death of their servants.

First, they landed in a world dominated by strange people who use their souls to create these things called "stands".  They thought it was badass and tried to manifest them, but then their malfunctioning device pulled us to the next world.

Next, they landed in a world where a bunch of these people, whose surnames are from Ars Goetia, plus a bunch of extra demons. Both of the Fujimarus didn't like it at all, as they felt unsafe from the amount of threats and dangers looking there. They also disliked the offer from a large breasted female to revive them as "devils" and join their "peerages". They disliked the female and were fortunate to have the devices still on them

Then they landed in a world that Gudako could work along with. It had a NEET, with a crying aqua haired female who claimed she was a goddess, a Chuunibyou witch with a cat in her hat, and a knight who was also a masochist . It was an isekai world. They tried to take off the devices to stay in the world, but at that point they shifted to another world again.

In the last world before teleporting again, they met an Isekaid NEET who had an obsession with an elf who owns a talking kitten, was associated with twin Oni maids, a loli with a pocket dimension, and the lord of the land being jesterlike. 

However Gudako revealed a secret inside the NEET, revealing a horrifying creature inside him who wants him to "Return by death" and had a strange resemblance to the elf. Fortunately, Gudako was more powerful and killed the pest, to which the elf recognized the creature as "The Witch of Envy", a being who was responsible for causing a worldwide catalysm.

Then, forgetting they still had the device, they got teleported again, and the first thing they saw in that world was a individual who they did remember from Chaldea, but had only just remembered him and never had his name.

...

"Gotta take them somewhere before those jetpack weirdos get here"

I dragged the unconscious Gudao and Gudako around, attempting to get away from the site. 

However even though I am strong, I hated carrying two people around. 

I just really wanted to leave them in an alleyway, but it would put me bad rep with both them and Olga. 

"Ara Ara, you need help Mr male spirit?" Someone behind me suddenly asked. For some reason, I didn't get jump scared, probably because I expected her to be there, as she has a large information network through her abilities. I looked behind and saw a spirit, who was very recognizable to anyone who watched "Date A Live"

"Oh, It's Kurumi. Not the Crimson Nightmare at least." I really hoped that Crimson Nightmare was not trying to disguise herself.

"Hello Kurumi, what brings you here?" I asked, wanting to get the surprise reaction from the "most" dangerous spirit. "And don't call me a male spirit, just call me Keito" 

I used the same name to hide my other one, not bothering to reveal my full one.

"?!" Her face suddenly twisted into