Chapter 10: Faces Unforgotten

"Olga Marie Animusphere...  Ah yes the ex director of Chaldea. I recall you perished when your friend backstabbed you and revealed that he was in league with Goetia." Elias stated blankly, as he had to comfort Shido before his inevitable erasure from the timeline.

"What, Ex director?! Backstabbed by my friend?!" Olga jumped back, surprised at how rudely Elias greeted her. "I knew we should have not hired pathetic minded magi like you!"

 "Anyways he is long gone now, along with Goetia. However there are any question I would like ask." Elias reaccounted his interactions with Animusphere, his eyes blank. His voice sounded robotic, as he was not sure whether to be in joy, or annoyance, since Olga did yell at him for not concentrating. 

"For instance why were you stalking me earlier, rather than immediately greet me the moment you noticed me?!" His eyes suddenly glowed back to life. He had somehow snapped back into reality, and twisted his head to glare at Olga. Olga leapt back again, this time in surprise.

"Because- I was not sure if I could trust you, after all you have enough power to parallel a powerful servant." Olga stuttered, nervous that confronting the ex master was a good idea.

"Yeah thats true. But now lets go on to the next question, how did you get here?" Elias asked, calming down. "Sorry for the outburst by the way, a lot has happened"

"I can't remember, I felt like I had done something after I was thrown into the Chaldeas to get here. I have been staying here for about a year in a rundown apartment, with only a few posessions."

Elias thought for a moment. What if in that time Olga was being used as Beast that defeated Chaldea and forced them into a retreat.

"Final question. Do you know who Beast VII is?"

Even if it was Olga Marie, he knew that the Alien God could be inside of her, hiding, waiting to jump and kill him the time is perfect to strike. Even though his face was blank, he was ready to strike the moment the Beast of the End emerged from her. 

"I... I don't know. "

"Well, thats funny, because it is you, or another copy, but an Alien god has somehow controlled you. When you revealed yourself to me, I thought you were going to kill me." Elias spoke in a sarcastic manner, his flat tone raised. 

"Wha... Hey, that's impossible! How dare you put such accusations on your director!"

"Ex Director, by the way." Olga started to tremble in anger at the insult that Elias had just made at her. "No it's true, the Alien god cannot become a beast as it harbors no love for humanity, however I believe the host for beast VII is you, but the Alien god took the place and became one."

Elias then went on to explain what he knows about Beast VII, cutting out the theories behind it, except that the Alien god wants to possess ORT, also known as Type Mercury who resided in Daybit's lostbelt. Olga Marie was fascinated, but at the same time upset at what it had done, and what it's intentions are. It is clear that her personality had changed a lot ever since her "death"

For some reason, he can't remember what had occurred during Daybit's lostbelt or after, except that they managed to stop ORT from becoming possessed. 

"Taking it all in now?"

Olga took a deep breath and responded in to Elias in a much more calm manner.

"Yes, now answer my question. I have noticed that a few individuals I encountered have a similar aura to you, somewhat like a servant's somewhat not. They produce these things called spacequakes, whenever they do appear."

"These individuals are what organisations and militaries call "spirits". I will explain to you what they are and where do they come from. "

Elias then explained to Olga Marie what are spirits, their origin, why they exist, the neighbouring world, and the similarities and differences between heroic spirits and spirits.. He also explained the significance of a boy named Shido Itsuka, Ratatoskr and Deus Ex Machina industries.