Chapter 28: Descent into Madness (Tertiary Stage)

...

"You shall die Spirit!" Adeptus One growled as the mysterious man continued to pressure her with his scythe. He had buckled the scythe down ground to hurl the debris at the DEM wizard, then swinging his scythe to stab her. 

The scythe emitted an aura of coldness and death, meant to warn any opponent. It's attacks were silent, true to it's wielder as the spirit spoke nothing in return. 

Ellen slipped pass the attack and attempted to had no orders to spare this hooded man, and could kill all of the others spirits except <Diabolus>, who they had to capture. She slipped past the curved blade and attempted to cut him, only to be blocked by the blade at the other end.

...

"Y/N L/N" Elias growled as black gas began to form around his body. "We finally meet again you Edgy Emo Fuck"

Y/Ns lips began to move under his mask, as if a grin of excitement was forming of the coming battle that he wanted so long. 

"Wha- Y/N, what are you doing here?" Mashu. However she blushed as she stared at Y/N  "By the way... you're- quite handsome..." 

Elias quickly looked around and the other females on his group were doing the same, even Olga Marie was stunned by his appearance, but he knew that the Y/N was using his skill of appeal to corce

"I know you are trying to tempt these people into becoming your wives Y/N . " Elias used <Choronzon> to temporally disable Y/N's skill of seduction, knowing it cannot be fully sealed away permanently. "Your presence only arouses my anger, as the only thing you care about is getting a massive harem. And I know your skill also makes males stupid and inferior to yourself."

The female members began to stop blushing, but some were still unable to resist the effects, standing there paralyzed. Y/N's smile vanished and groaned as he began to answer what Mashu asked earlier.

"I was here to make all of you women become , while I kill you two both" Y/N replied to Mashu's question; pointing his finger at Gudao and Elias. "Unless you want to do the gender bender change, which I highly doubt you would do Elias." 

"You just want to be a damn annoying self insert protagonist who tramples flowerbeds don't you?" Elias accused Y/N, ignoring his earlier remark.

"Thats true" Laughed the male reader. He then smirked."But didn't insert your self by killing Origami? Where you wanted a timeline free from her influence on the plot? "

"I don't want to start a relationship with her... And she was going to be a nuisance in the future for me." Elias seemed to notice that Y/N was treating the world as if it was still a novel. However, Elias did admit he liked Origami having long hair, but he quickly brushed it off, knowing that focusing on the current situation was more important now.

"I see, you're denying me of one my potential harem members?" Y/N asked, his posture beginning contrast to his stature, which had now become aggressive. "So you still won't change the past even after you saw the consequences. I will undo it myself, after I defeat you!"

With the air getting heavy, and a shade falling over Y/Ns face with two crimson eyes of death he unsheathed his sword. It glowed a mixture of colors. It radiated superiority over even Elias three  swords combined.

" Regardless, drawing your weapon will not scare me, and the amount of killing intent in you does not deter me, as it is only a device of fiction to make me feel fear" Elias knew Y/N had the typical "protagonist" powers. Right know he was using "How dare you threaten!", and Elias had been familiar with this kind of aura during his time in Chaldea, specifically those with close connections.