Chapter 4: Tengu city

As the bus moved closer to the Kanto region, where Tengu City was located, I realized something about my new weapon, or in other words, the giant pillar I could manifest at my will. 

"Wait, isn't it similar to Rinne Sonogami's <Eden> in that one game?" 

This is going to be interesting. Also <Eden> works like a reality marble. Reality Marbles are overpowered in the "fate" universe already and if counterforce does not exist here, it meant that they could almost rewrite the world..

And it appears that my supposed "Demon King" if I was really a spirit, has the ability to form a reality marble and from my observation can manipulate anything that goes inside it, and the effects can spread outside the "territory" it produces.  

I recall that "Choronzon" had already had an appearance in a "Date A Live" fanfiction, where it took the form of an evil metal tree when Shido Itsuka inversed. But the one I had looked very different, and appeared not to have or a mind, more like it was part of me. 

I wished that I could have learnt all of this slower, as I hated learning my powers too quickly and it reduces the excitement of what my powers could do. Perhaps it's my delusions of being a male reader showing, something that I wished to avoid the moment I had gotten involved with the fictional and supernatural.

I recall another "Date A Live" fanfiction where the main character, had got his powers but slowly learned how they worked, but had no control over them. In the 8th Chapter they gained a powerful demon king called "Trihexa" and lost control of themselves. "Trihexa" was a term for the beast of 666, but it was coined by the writers of "Highschool DXD" and "Fairy Tail". 

There were more good fanfictions, including one that featured a crossover with "Fate", where "Gudako" Fujimaru and some servants getting rayshifted to  a "Date A Live" world and got stuck. Then in another one, Zelretch sent a self insert true ancestor there and the Self insert had fit in with the main cast.  

"Man, these fanfictions are really fun, too bad I can't read them since I don't have any form of electronic devices on me"

"All of this fate stuff makes me wonder if anyone else from Chaldea is still alive." 

...

"Tengu City, a place where almost all of the events happen. I am genuinely disappointed that the writers don't show enough of the outside world"  

I walked out of the bus, and I was greeted with this:

"The architecture looks so and so, when compared to other cities around the world"

In other words, the city is pretty much like any normal city around the world. I decided to start finding cheap accommodation, or ask someone if I could stay at their home for a bit. The former seems better, as I find it weird to knock on people's doors, asking them if I could stay. 

It was actually quite nice having a long walk around the city. It was nostalgic to me, before joining Chaldea. And I now free of any burden from it for now, although I fear in the future the past would come back crashing down on me.

I found some form of food at a MOS burger joint, it was nice tasting it after a long time, thinking about the taste each time I took a bite. Even though it was just typical fast food and there was definitely better food in Chaldea., I haven't eaten in days and I needed some form of sustenance to stop the hunger. 

I soon walked and eventually found a cheap rental apartment I could settle down and rest in. I had enough money, because either I asked nicely, or I straight up used my magecraft to make them give me some, but not all because I don't want to catch them off. Because of the lack of a "wall" in the in this universe, I was able to use magecraft with ease and no restrain. Unfortunately when I became a spirit it also sacrificed most of my ability to do magecraft, leaving only a few spells that I could actually do.

...

Elias was walking, unaware that someone was watching him from a distance. As Elias had effectively shut off his powers, he is unable to feel or sense the presence of that person.

"Should I talk to him? Perhaps later would be a better time."

As soon as the sun started to set, the person stopped watching Elias and left, contemplating if communicating with him was a good idea.