Chapter 23: The threat of Y/N L/N

"Thank goodness! I thought you were not going to make it!"

I woke up in bed having many questions, and I looked at the doctor, while I was still lying on the bed. All the pain from my body was gone, and my body seems to be back in it's normal state. I looked at the doctor.

To be honest, I was expecting Reine, because she can infiltrate the hospital and attempt to integrate me into her plans, but it was just another normal doctor, nothing special. Disappointing, isn't it.

"Hello..."

I tried to lift myself up, but my back felt heavy, with the strain of my muscles not working for an undefined period of time.

"Please, don't try to lift yourself up if you feel tired."

"Doctor, thanks for checking on me. How long was I out for?"

" Around a month."

"Not too bad..."

I really hope they are doing well.

...

It had been a few hours, and they soon visited. Well not all of them.

Ren was missing, and so was Olga and Da Vinci.

But Mashu had taken their place.

"Elias-san , I am glad you have recovered. " Mashu first spoke. 

"Do you have a death wish?" Gudako interrupted, her question pointed at. me

"No. Anyways I am glad you are all fine. Where is Ren and Olga by they way?"

"Well, Ren ditched us for her own plans, but said she will come back, and Olga and Da Vinci is setting up a new base. "

"Dammit, I knew Ren was not loyal from the start. But at least she should trust me."

...

I returned back to the apartment that I rented, after a briefing over of our new accommodation.

"Hello Da Vinci"

I started pack up my stuff as I was moving to a larger accommodation still within the city. Da Vinci came to check on me, and help me with my belongings.

She still had the memories of her caster version before the attack on Chaldea, and also the ones of the rider one she used to back us up in. She is currently a caster, which I can say is an advantage.

 "Hello Elias!"

"So... How are you?"

"Fine, fine, just relieved that you recovered quite quickly."

 "Still have those memories of Chaldea?" 

"Yep!"

"Great! Now, I would like to ask a question. Do you remember making those weird floating crystals?"

"Ah yes! Gudao and Olga told me that you called them "Sephira and Qlipha crystals". And they told me about what you described of this world. I am interested in these spirits, including the one you summoned."

"Yeah, they are supposed to be beings made from the mana of this earth, but there is still alot around. Anyways I would like to ask about what materials did you use to make those "mystic code" you turned some of us ex masters of Chaldea into "Spirits". I know that you used more material than just those Demon God Pillar remains. "

"Ah, I fused them with the class cards that those Kaleidostick wielders provided."

Those cards that they used in Liner Prisma Illya? That explains a lot, now to find why I have such a sword in my "reality marble".