Interlude: Singularity F

...

Time: February 21st 20??

Location: F̶̶̷̧̢̛̛̩̝͈͕̫͕̝͍͈͍͔͇̤͂͊̇̿̐̏̒̀̌̏̄̀̓̑̅͂̅͌́͘̕̕u̶̶̸̢̨̧̢͇̩̱͚͈͕̺̬̰̘̭̱͌͊̆͆͛̌̆̂̈̃̍̔̽̆̅̅̕̕͘̚ͅẙ̸̶̶̢̧̜̬͉͚̹̪͚̼͉̮̮̺̗̰̞̅̅͛͗͑̈́̅̀̈͋̈́̽͌̚͝͝͠u̸̶̷̡̱̜̞̠̦͙̱̰͉̗̯̰̒̈́̔̓̽̄̾̅̎͗̈́́̈̉́̍̄͝k̷̶̵̡̢̛̛̭̫͓͓̤̜͕̝̮̩̮̠͖̝̤̺͙̗̂̇͒̋͐͒͊̔̈́͗͛͜͝͝ĩ̶̶̴͙̼̻̖̦͍͚̰̮͖̠̜͔̥͙̹͑̃́̑̂̓̉̏̄́̂̔̿̐̏͜͠ ̷̶̶̨̛͍͖̻̪͙̘̜͍̠̳̙̣͓̫̙̫͍̈̈̆͛͛̾̿̀̎͊͗́͑͗̉̄̈̄̍́̀̕͠͝͠͠c̵̶̸̼̼̠͚̘͇̉͊̔̓̀̈́͗̌̕ī̴̶̷̧͕̯͉͇̜̻̠̘̟̺̠̫͇̱͕́̓̇̔̂͐̂̓̅̇̉̀͋ț̷̶̸̡̞̖̠͕̰̟̅̓̔̈́̾͐̊̍̔̐̾͆́͠y̴̶̵̨̛̞͖̟̯̣͙̗̟̲͕̺̬͚̟̪̭͗͊̔̿̔̈́̃̄̆̋͘̕͜͝͝ #Ȩ̷̧͖̱̻͙̹͈̠͙̌́̀͠r̷̨̪͎͙̝̲̘̗̮̥̎͐̑̍̚͠r̷̨̙̣̮̼̼͙̯̞̍̄͒̓o̴̗̬̲̣̫̦̻͑̾͒̄̆̀̈͘̚ͅͅr̷̲͓̱̞͇̖̦̰̺̫̃͌̾̍͒͑̂̔̆̚# Correction: Tokyo, Japan

The F̶̶̷̧̢̛̛̩̝͈͕̫͕̝͍͈͍͔͇̤͂͊̇̿̐̏̒̀̌̏̄̀̓̑̅͂̅͌́͘̕̕u̶̶̸̢̨̧̢͇̩̱͚͈͕̺̬̰̘̭̱͌͊̆͆͛̌̆̂̈̃̍̔̽̆̅̅̕̕͘̚ͅẙ̸̶̶̢̧̜̬͉͚̹̪͚̼͉̮̮̺̗̰̞̅̅͛͗͑̈́̅̀̈͋̈́̽͌̚͝͝͠u̸̶̷̡̱̜̞̠̦͙̱̰͉̗̯̰̒̈́̔̓̽̄̾̅̎͗̈́́̈̉́̍̄͝k̷̶̵̡̢̛̛̭̫͓͓̤̜͕̝̮̩̮̠͖̝̤̺͙̗̂̇͒̋͐͒͊̔̈́͗͛͜͝͝ĩ̶̶̴͙̼̻̖̦͍͚̰̮͖̠̜͔̥͙̹͑̃́̑̂̓̉̏̄́̂̔̿̐̏͜͠ #Ȩ̷̧͖̱̻͙̹͈̠͙̌́̀͠r̷̨̪͎͙̝̲̘̗̮̥̎͐̑̍̚͠r̷̨̙̣̮̼̼͙̯̞̍̄͒̓o̴̗̬̲̣̫̦̻͑̾͒̄̆̀̈͘̚ͅͅr̷̲͓̱̞͇̖̦̰̺̫̃͌̾̍͒͑̂̔̆̚# Singularity. Also codenamed Singularity F. A mysterious singularity that takes during 2004 which is located in F̶̶̷̧̢̛̛̩̝͈͕̫͕̝͍͈͍͔͇̤͂͊̇̿̐̏̒̀̌̏̄̀̓̑̅͂̅͌́͘̕̕u̶̶̸̢̨̧̢͇̩̱͚͈͕̺̬̰̘̭̱͌͊̆͆͛̌̆̂̈̃̍̔̽̆̅̅̕̕͘̚ͅ- correction: Tokyo.

At this point in time, the F̴̬͈̲̺̖̺̟͓̯͔̟̼̟͚̀͂͜ī̴̡̡̯̘̣̭̪̭̱̱̉̏́̐̑̍̀͂̇͋̕f̷̦̭͇̰̭̻͆̋̾̂́̈́̈́̉͊̃̇̚̕t̷͕̭̦̖̣̹̱̆̔̈́̀̓̾͌̅͒͗̈́̀͛͠ͅh̵̛̬͈͂̎̈́̾̒̊̃̑͗͘͠ ̵̨̱̰̰̟͙͓̃̀̄̿̋̽̏̆͗̃̆͗͝͝g̸̢̢̨̬͕͕̥̐̽͐̔̇̑̈́̽̾̀̔͆̔̕͜͝r̴̡̢̤̤̪͖̜̠̠̼̙͎̖̣̰͐̓̓̔̐̔a̸̩̩͎͇̍̈́͂̉͊͌̍̈́̓̀̎̐͘͘͘i̴̞̥͕̖̞̩̙͙̦̔̉̌̈̏̈́̒̀̐̕l̸̡̟̠͓̟̳̗̳̩͕̘̭̟̀̒̂͜͜ ̴̨̡̻̼̜̞̞̻̻̭̭͚͗͂͗͛͒́̋̕ͅw̵̛͉͔̑͂̍̾̈́͗̀̎̊͒́͝ͅa̸̟̮̽͐̏̃̚ŗ̶̨̥̘̤̯̤͚̺̫̬̬̬͙͗̓̂͆͒̏̎͛̊̇͂̈́͗̕͠,  correction: Second grail war which was supposed to occur had the city engulfed in flames and all humans vanished, leaving only the Servants, who were masterless and supposed to vanished. As Holy Grail War had also become disrupted, it had switched to something else, keeping the servants manifested. Subsequently, a servant defeated five of the others, leaving one alive. The fallen Servants were also corrupted and rose as Shadow Servants. At the same time, monsters started to appear in the city.

"Ugh... *cough"

Pain. It was the first thing that Elias Cheung had awoken to. Blood poured from his open wounds, his uniform singed with holes covering them. He felt a sharp gash on his face, and he knew a scar had formed from it. The feeling of bleeding surged throughout his body, and tiredness built up, trying to send him back into his sleep, but he resisted, as he knew what situation he was in. At least he was still able to walk.

Elias did not know why the people were confident that trying to kill Lev would stop the bombs. At least he stood far from they main detonation site. Or perhaps his "luck based" magecraft ensured his survival. 

"You need some help?" Elias's thoughts were interrupted. He looked at the source of the voice, and it was a master whose condition was less serious. This meant there were masters who weren't injured.