Chapter 29: Descent into Madness (Final stage)

The sky of Tengu City filled with screams of civilians and fire, as the AST and DEM forces battle together to fight off the sudden boom in spirits appearing. It was not known how even the spirits arrived, as there was a notable lack of spacequakes coming into play. Right now the AST and DEM forces are at a large disadvantage, both parties lacking the experience to fight a whole army of supernatural beings at once, and almost all of them are unknown to the database. 

In particular, two beings of great power stood between it all, one with large wings which each module holds destructive power while the other was a youth with an outfit one can only describe as "badass". They clashed throughout the city, burning and destroying anything that came in the path of their intense duel.

...

The Male Reader used his abilities to telekinetically throw objects, some even as large as trucks and construction equipment at Elias, who attempted to cut down or duck, only to get knocked down by Y/N using the pommel of his sword.

Y/N: "Like this, you will bear witness to my powerful Angel <Helel>! It allows me to warp reality with any desire of mine!"

"It just altered your appearance to look edgy as ever. And the way you talk has changed to script style" Elias unfazed by Y/N's transformation, despite his injuries. In Elias's life before Chaldea, he had read a lot of self insert fanfiction and understood what a usual male reader would consist of. Bio with pretty boy face, edgy backstory, superpowers that he has and of course a harem. 

How unrealistic and horrible.

Because of this, Elias did not like Y/N and managed to get his female servants to become immune to Y/N's handsomeness, which irritated the "self insert protagonist", as he aimed to become a harem king. Elias tried to then form something sort of like a harem, but ultimately he chose friendship over romance, realizing he could never realistically maintain one for a long duration.

"Y/N never learns." Elias remarked. "No matter how many times he tries to make the world center around him, there will be always a someone or something that will oppose his foolish dream."

Y/N (Pissed): "What did you SAY?! My dream is foolish?! Do you know how kind am I to not kill you at this moment?!"

"Such a sensitive kid too." Elias added. "He is still immature after all these years."

Y/N's emotions were boiling. He had suffered many hardships but yet this man had the audacity to call him immature. He leapt and managed kicked Elias in the abdomen towards a tree. It broke a few of his wing cannons.

Y/N then ran towards Elias and kicked him on the chest, but as Y/N lifted his leg off Elias, he grabbed <Tzoah Rotachat> and smashed the bottom of the sword against Y/N's leg. Even though it was not enough to break any bones Y/N seethed in pain, having his skin punctured.

Elias swung his sword directly at Y/N's head, but Y/N got up just in time to block it with his sword. He pushed his opponent away into a nearby tree.  Elias wanted to use <Cherev-Kara>, but it would put the many innocents within the city and those outside in danger, and there would be hundreds, maybe even thousands who would die if he used it on Y/N sooner.

Instead, he slammed his foot onto the ground, pressing so hard that it created massive tremors and forced debris upwards into the sky, all falling on Y/N's position. Y/N laughed as he used his sword to cut through the dirt and stone, creating a shockwave that disorientated Elias stance. 

Y/N: *Yawns"You're pathetic. Do you think throwing dirt at my face will actually harm me?"

Elias said nothing, as he charged through and smashed Y/N's abdomen at the side, a loud crack sounded out. Y/N spat out blood, realizing his cockiness had caught up to him and he should have not taken the time to speak.