Chapter 3: The Reality of the Situation

Despite the huge risk, I decided to walk the direction the AST flew. And I was still figuring how to deactivate my powers. But I needed to see what I look like now, since I felt... different. 

"My presence, seems ominous..."

Even though there were a lot of mosquitos flying around in the grassland, none of them seem to get close to me. 

Eventually I found a pond, and looked at it.

Reflecting on the pond, a humanoid creature with crimson, bug-like eyes with a purple streak on its face looked back at me. Even though it looked terrifying, it at the same time looked kind of "cool", in some way or the other. 

Unfortunately, with this appearance it won't help me, since I look too abnormal to fit into society, so that was the reason I needed to "unsummon" my "Astral shell"

I call it an "astral shell", despite not confirming that I was infact spirit, just because I can't find anything else to describe whatever is covering my body. 

I finally managed to find the feeling to dispel it and soon enough, on the pond, I could see the black shell dissipate from my body . Soon I could see my normal face, and I was already wearing my attire from Chaldea. 

But I did bring along some more, well... clothes to fit well with society. I should have brought along a mystic code but unfortunately I didn't bother to bring one. 

...

I still have not found any form of civilization nearby during my walk, and I decided that comparing "Date A Live" characters and "Fate" characters. 

Shido is pretty much Shirou, both have a friendly, kind, welcoming personality, both died once early into the story, and both had gained a lot of power to fight the antagonist and ultimately won. 

But I will say he shares a lot more in common with the male Ritsuka Fujimaru, as they both joined an organization that involves recruiting or saving people with powers, both have a harem, and plus, in my world, they shared the same voice actors. I have worked with Ritsuka before, but because there are two, I had to call him "Gudao". He hated that nickname, but had to go along with it.

Tohka is almost Artoria in terms of everything, both have a cold, aggressive attitude, but over time they opened up, both have an evil alter ego, both have a humongous apetite, both wear outfits related to nobility, both have magical, destructive swords, and so much more. The alternate version of Tohka who became <Beast> was more similar to Altera, as they are world level threats and are very destructive and mindless. 

Yoshino shares similarities with Anastasia and Sitonai, in terms of their items and abilities. Everything else made her a unique character in some way or form. 

Kurumi shares similarities with Medusa, as both are anti heroes/anti villains, killed people, set up a bounded field at a school and eventually teams up with the main character to fight a larger threat. In terms of abilities, her ability to manipulate time and fire bullets is similar to Kiritsugu, and her ability to create duplicates of herself is similar to how the hassan of a hundred personas manifests

Kotori in terms of powers is similar with Brynhildr, they both have pyrokinesis related abilities, both hold a polearm larger than themselves, and both have gone into madness.  Her role is similar to rin, and both have a tsundere personality, but also a soft side.

Miku is sort of like Medea in some sense, both are betrayed by society because of some former male associate , become a target of hatred, and both were saved by a male and fell in love with them.  

Inverse Origami is somewhat like Sakura, Friendly, open and full of life, but both have a dark side to them and if unchecked, can be very catastrophic. 

Nia is like Andersen, both lack a fighting ability and have involvement in writing fiction. 

Mio has a similar story to Brynhildr, they initially had no understanding or humanity or were lost, both were found or saved by Shinji/Sigurd respectively, but ultimately their story ended in tragedy. They both also have a ethereal and beautiful appearance. They also wore cold, depressing expressions on their faces. In terms of ability Mio has a trump card similar to Solomon, which was to erase a powerful being, but at the cost of their life. 

And oh yes, Mio also has a similar role to Gilgamesh, supposed to the first and powerful of all, but ultimately have bad intentions and are overshadowed by a larger antagonist, which in "Fate" and "Date A Live" was Kotomine and Westcott respectively. Gilgamesh and Mio also share a similar theme in appearance, for instance, Gilgamesh has gold armor and jewelry to make him look grand, while Mio has a similar thing, except she wears a white dress. They also have powerful trump cards that make them almost unstoppable compared to ones similar to them.

Westcott is pretty much all of the antagonists in the original fate franchise, who were Kotomine, Zouken, Atrum and Gilgamesh. Almost every form of atrocity and torture done in fate would be replicated in Date A Live through only one man, and that is Westcott. He also shares similar intentions too, such as gaining power, unleashing some form of dark force on the planet, and ultimately rule it.

Unfortunately, I had not thought up of any equivalents to the Yamai sisters, Natsumi, or Mukuro yet. Maybe it's just that I can't think properly after the trauma I had been through, or my lack of understanding of the characters.

I finished off my thinking when I finally saw a few houses. 

...

Unfortunately, I did not know how to deal with the fact that I have no money, and attempted to find any form of a homeless shelter, but my luck was not with me. 

Even though I had been to Japan 4 times before, I do not understand their culture and etiquette  fully, and I heard begging was illegal and would result in a criminal offense. I had to spend a few nights sleeping on grass or trees

Eventually, I decided to start asking for directions from people and fortunately managed to acquire some cash for transport and food plus a map of Tengu city. It turns out that the first spacequake happened 25 years ago and it's late July on the calendar. 

Perfect, I had formed up a plan already. I planned to head to the residential area where the fire was supposed to happen, to defeat  <Angel> and confront <Phantom>. The reason I want to stop the future Origami was because if I stop her, then she wouldn't be able to accidentally kill her parents, then I would have one less nuisance to deal with. As for <Phantom> I wanted to see her reaction to me, confirm if I am a spirit and see if I could talk her down from attempting to revive Shinji. 

As for Kotori and Shido, I don't have anything to do with them as Kotori only got invited to Ratatoskr after the fire, and Shido hasn't learned of his ability to seal powers yet. But I think they would learn of me soon enough

As I boarded the bus, I continued to think of the exciting abilities that i may gain in the future, along with a whole new timeline.