Interlude: Humanity's Lost Hope

I dreamed again, of all my memories and experience back in Chaldea. 

I had taken a ship to Chaldea a few weeks after acquiring my magic circuits, joining about 200 master candidates. it was chaotic, as  around 10 of the master candidates got disqualified for trying to assert their stupid dominance and attempting to make Mash, Gudako and Olga fall in love with them. Some of the masters (who are from the real world) also tried to kill Lev Lainur, but ultimately got kicked out, which lead to Lev blowing up Chaldea

Then the explosion happened, with about 120 masters surviving, while the others died from being burnt by the flames or getting teleported to Singularity F, where they died to Medusa Alter or the skeleton army, as they failed to summon their servants to counter them. Ultimately, Gudao and Gudako managed to beat the singularity, as they w̶e̶r̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶i̶n̶ c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ had beginners luck, and most of the other masters were fighting on which catalysts to use. Unfortunately Olga Marie disappeared again, along with many masters dying in a failed attempt to save her from Lev.  

Everything went normal in the next few singularities, it was just that they were done quicker due to having more masters. However in the Camelot singularity, someone summoned Geoffrey of Monmouth, which destroyed the singularity instantly because of some glitch in the throne of heroes that would not allow him to be summoned along  with anything that had Arthurian origin. After the singularity, he disappeared from the Throne of Heroes, with no one having an accepted theory why. 

In the temple of time, Solomon still sacrificed himself to weaken Goetia, but the sheer number of servants and masters allowed Goetia to perish much quicker. So Mashu did not die, meaning that Cath Palug or Fou did not lose his beast status.

 However I recall getting upset when some of my servants perished during his fight. At some point, Gudako got really upset and her mental health began to become unstable due to Romani's death. She started acting like the version of her in learning with manga, and it greatly hindered our efficiency to handle the other singularities caused by the pillars . 

As the UN arrived to shut us down, we managed to prevent it, allowing it to survive. Unfortunately, the Alien God had already began her plans, using the former director of Chaldea as an avatar to mess w

"Squench!"

I had reached the shadow border, just as it was leaving. Unfortunately some of the masters were left behind, and I was forced to watch them scream as they were killed in such a manner that was disgusting. The Alien God would compress their bodies slowly, then suddenly expand, splattering guts around. 

The Alien God then revived some of the other masters who perished from Goetia's plans to create lostbelts. There were about Nine, one of which was located in South America, which is where supposedly an Ultimate One resided, presumed to be a potential host for the Alien God. It was the one of the last lostbelts we had to deal with, and unfortunately I could not recall what had occurred. This was because at some point during or after, someone wiped my memories.

...

Then our last standoff began. The alien god, gathering as many forces as it could, attacked Chaldea with full power, obliterating many of the remaining servants and masters. Even though we have many divine and powerful beings at our side, it is clear that defeat was inevitable. Even Fou perished, as his battle with the other Beast ended with his death. The Chaldean tried to intervene too, but was also defeated. 

"We will fight to the end of our lives to let you live and move on, Elias."  Spoke one of my servants

"You have treated us so kindly! Thank you for everything you have done for us! " Spoke another

"No... No NO!"

My servants sacrificed their lives to delay the beast of the end for my survival. 

I hated it.

Da Vinci explained they were driving the shadow border to get further away from the site of the Alien God, not to actually survive on the planet, but to provide enough time to use one of her new inventions, called the "cross dimension warp system", or CDWS in initials. It basically utilized the second magic, allowing us to travel to alternate worlds, even some free of Counterforce's influence. 

She had given us these crystals in order to get abilities parallel to a servant she told us, as the device was a prototype and the worlds we would warp are random, meaning that not all are safe. 

Unfortunately, she was not able to obtain all the crystals, as the Alien God had caught up, and we all panicked,  running towards the CDWS. Then as the machine hummed and the light of the device began to glow, the Alien God arrived and the last thing I knew blacked out and was transported nowhere. 

Then the rest had become the events that lead up to my arrival to this world. A world which the rules are different, where the Magi had reduced to only a few, and beings named spirits ran rampant causing destruction all around. I had become one of them, or at least something similar to them.

...

"Ugh"

Having 3 years of your life flash through your eyes, was exciting, but yet uncomfortable. I really hated seeing my fellow masters and servants perish. Although some of them liked to be dominant and attempted to steal servants from other people, they were still good at heart, except for the ones who started up the lostbelts. 

I walked to the bathroom and decided to take a shower, since I had been unable to last night from all the mess that had occured the previous day. 

My body was covered in cuts and burns, not the ones from yesterdays battle, but the ones from Chaldea before I had become an artificial spirit. Ones that stayed permanent, scars that reminded me all of those who perished from the events of Grand Order. The other thing that covered me was the magic cresst. I was still unsure if they would still work, or if they were contributing to my power.

While the hot water dripped down my hair, I decided that forming an organization independent from Ratatoskr was the way to go for my way to seal spirits, and attempting to create whatever form of magecraft that could seal away the powers of spirits was the way to go. I have yet to see if they really require happiness to seal them. 

As for DEM industries, I would want to eliminate them, as they are a bigger nuisance than Origami and I could now, but for some reason I don't want to. It's just this clairvoyance sort of thing, but it has to do with that nightmare that I had a while. 

As I dried myself, got changed and began to head out for breakfast, I heard the doorbell ring, I don't remember giving anyone my address, unless they asked for directions. 

I slowly peeped through the eyehole and opened my eye in surprise. I immediately opened the door. 

Standing there, in a white hoodie and black jeans is someone that should not be here.