Interlude: The Spirit of Origin

Some say, that spirits are supposed and will only be female. That may be true in some cases, but in parallel worlds that is not the case. 

In this world, males can be spirits, the only thing stopping them from existing is the choice of the creator who only bestows powers on females of a certain age group. She did this, in order to make them fall in love with one particular boy she loved.

That one boy will become the vessel to all of the powers that the spirits will carry. Once the process is done, the boy will become an undying being, living long enough to be with the creator. But the boy will get his memories wiped of all involvement with the spirits except the creator herself to clean the boy of all his negative emotions about her. 

However, in 25 years since her birth, the creator had a massive threat facing her plans. It wasn't the man who created her and killed her lover, it was a foreign intruder claiming to have powers similar to her, and had manage to give the first physical injuries she had ever had in life.

But the foreign being wasn't a genuine spirit, as the crystal of power he bestowed inside him was not created by her. But compared to when she first met him than when he fought her for the first time, he began to feel more like a genuine spirit from this world.

However, she did not know which one, as far as she knows she only has ten crystals, and she could feel eight of crystals in their hosts, while the other two were still with her. There was no way she could have created a eleventh crystal, as her connection to the spirit world showed no region called "Da'at", which supposedly showed the unification of all the other ten into one. 

Perhaps the crystal he absorbed was the weilder of <Metatron>, that travelled back in time to kill him? Or perhaps it was the wielder of <Zakfiel>, who may have travelled back in time with her abilities unluckily crossed passed with the foreign spirit, resulting in her demise. 

He used a demon king that would signify the parallel version of "Da'at", plus two others, one to represent a bottomless pit in hell, and the other as a metonym to represent hell. And bizarre lance like weapon within the hellish landscape was the weapon her feel the sensation of bleeding and danger for the first time in her life, despite her status as the Spirit of Origin.

She needs to adapt her plan if the foreign spirit ever finds out about her true intentions. Even though he is weak, if he continues eating up Sephira crystals, it would ruin her plan and she would have to force a battle of life and death between the both of them. But first she needed to deal with his friends, who all seem to be quite powerful in some way.