Chapter 18: The Villain I am

"I haven't had these in a very long time. These are so good! Although it is not as good as Guinevere's food. " Gudao and Gudako was enjoying the convenience store food that I just brought from a 7-11 store, which were just some croquettes. Guinevere? I thought it was Emiya, but I don't recall him existing in Chaldea, which most of my memories were left blank from it for some reason.

 Even though I hate seeing heroes from the future who don't have any place in history and time, I do question why is he absent. But if the Queen of the Britons cooks good food, then that means...

"Wait was Guinevere a dude?" I randomly asked. I knew that it was probably Guinevere, but I never recalled her cooking during the legend. 

"Yeah. She was fused with some random dude who was coincidently good at cooking." Responded Gudako casually, still eating her croquette. "You don't remember anything?"

"No. Most of my experience in Chaldea was blurred after I became one of these "spirits". Can only remember our tackling of the singularity and our last moments before the exodus."

But if I were to guess, it is probably true that Guinevere's food is better, but it is not the over the top notch level. I wasn't hungry after that battle with Tohka, as killing her also killed of any form of appetite I had. How ironic, having vanquished a glutton seemed to make me full.

"Hey, why haven't you eaten anything?"Gudako asked me. 

"I will explain later, just finish your food first." I did not want to tell them the reason immediately, as it would ruin their appetite and question their perception of me. My thoughts were disturbed as pain started to grow inside of me, as if I had a wound, even though there were none visible. It was the crystal that I obtained from the dead corpse of Tohka who I fought an hour ago.

"Hey, I think I will go outside for a bit, just to do something first."

It's starting to give me a strain, perhaps it is because it has not completely bonded with me. 

I don't feel any voices inside my head or anything, just this phantom pain that was starting to completely cover my body. 

I opened the door and went outside. 

...

I stood at the corner of a park. Hidden beneath the trees, with no one to see me. 

I had hidden it in my jacket after I returned back the normal world. 

I took it out and held the crystal in my hand. A luminescent violet glow came off of it.  The crystals energy's crawled through my veins, as if it was trying to hurt me

"Choronzon!"

My territory opened partially, and I plunged the crystal into my body. 

The crystal completely absorbed itself inside my body, into my crystal. It melted, fused completely with the crystal.

The phantom pain stopped.

Then voices, memories of the former owner of the purple crystal began to flood my head. My eyes closed as I saw the memories of her life play by. 

First, I saw her attacking a woman in a white dress with a black and red sword. 

Then, I was in a ruined town, two figures, her pointing a different sword at a scared and confused schoolboy