86: Welcome To The Liang Mansion

In preparation for the arrival of their new master and lord, the servants of Liang mansion cleaned the place from ceiling to floor every corner dust and cleared no stone was unturned; the was no stone if not necessary.

For 19 years all servants, employees and soldiers of Minister Liang patiently served the pasting master keeping his mansion in the best condition as if he wore here himself. Their loyalty to Minister Liang was boundless and they saw that their devotion to their master has paid off with rewarding them with the master's offspring and his wife to serve, even greater news the wife was with child so even if something should happen to the new master he has a child to lead behind to serve. Though many didn't like this negative way of thinking it was something none could help, the minister Liang left early and now his son was supposed to battle for the throne how could they not be negative?. So the best they could do was serve this master with the best of their abilities.

The servants stand in a formal line from both sides of the mansion gate straight up to the mansion entrance, waiting for their new master and his wife, even the soldiers stand behind them in waiting.

Soon the head butler of the Liang mansion stands at the door ready to welcome the master and lord.

(A/n: usually in scenarios like this you'd say master and Mistress or master and Madam but there are no female so they say master and master's wife of master and lord, so they are not being rude in any way if they address them as such, an insult would be master and "Mr.").

Soon the gate opens at their command and simultaneously all bow and said.

"Welcome home master and master's wife"

Liang MengYao who was holding the hand of Hong JiaYi, looked surprise, all he expected was the butler and few other people to welcome him. Not the entire.... mansions?.

He observed the place everything was either new or well taken care of, Liang MengYao could smell and see the greenness of the grass it was also freshly trimmed, the marble stone pathway only compliment the entrance.

All servants seem strict and professional but their presence didn't bring any sort of discomfort on a welcoming aura, so much so that the skeptical and nervous Hong JiaYi didn't seem relaxed now.

The welcome was grand without flaw, he felt better here than in the palace that seemed unwelcome with his presence.

The butler walked up to them and gave a graceful bow with a gentle smile.

"Welcome master and master's wife, I am Yan the butler of the previous master Minister Liang Huan" Yan said gently,

"It is nice to meet you Yan, and I must say I enjoy the warm welcome" Liang MengYao smiled gently

Yan raised with is hands still hidden within his sleeves.

"It is with our greatest pleasure to serve you master and your wife, Guo!, Yong!, Ru!"

Three she man servants walked out the line and bowed at their new masters.

"Henceforth you shall serve the master great and with your life, any mishaps or a slight scratch to the master's wife will lead to your punishment as well as your life" Yan orders coldly.

The change in personality surprised Liang MengYao a bit, but it seems like the butler knew how to speak his language, Liang MengYao knows none of them are normal servants he couldn't hear their footsteps and their movements where swift. In other words not only are they meant to serve but also protect.

"We shall serve the master's wife well"

Hong JiaYi nods not saying much, he gently lay hand on his round tummy carefully caressing it. The butler smiled and moved aside making way for the two as they walked forward inside.

The mansion was vast and was complex so they couldn't explore all of it in one day especially since Hong JiaYi was pregnant, the two were now resting in their grand master bedroom.

"This place, feels at home" Hong JiaYi said strangely

Hong JiaYi was still trying to catch up with the fact now he was the wife of a minister not only that the first prince of the 3rd generation and he was carrying the 4th generation in his stomach, the fact that Liang MengYao was married and already expecting was good for no one will doubt his potency.