Chapter 48 ~ Is it him? Is it Harry Potter?

Victoria's Pov.

"What do you mean, 'I don't know'?" Fenir Greyback snapped, walking towards me menacingly.
"I said I don't know! What's wrong with that?" I snapped menacingly, turning to the werewolf, who was staring at me through narrowed eyes.
"Let's get her to Malfoy Manor!" Scabior ordered, untying the Weasley boy's bonds and shoving him into the arms of a claw.
Fenir Greyback gestured with his claw-like fingers for someone to grab Granger and drag him along.
Two grabbers strode up to the Muggle-born and grabbed each of their left and right arms.
Holding my wand in my left hand, I grabbed Potter by the collar and forced him forward a little.
As Scabior and Greyback Apparated into Malfoy Manor, leaving Forest of Dean behind, the other snatchers followed with Granger in tow.
I tightened my grip on Potter's neck and Apparated into the Manor, also side-by-side with the chosen one.

When I landed on both feet in front of Malfoy Manor, Potter stumbled and just managed to catch himself.
The gravel crunched and the pale moonlight fell on the long path.
I went behind the chosen one and kept pushing him forward while following the other snatchers to the great iron gate.
They had all gathered there, but were not allowed in.
I furrowed my brows and stepped past the grabbers with Potter in tow.
When I could see my mother behind the gate, I pushed the chosen one against the iron baring his forehead.
The scar wasn't visible, however, as Potter's face was still completely disfigured and swollen.
My mother cocked her head and looked at me questioningly.
I shrugged and pressed Harry's face harder against the gate.
My mother laughed hysterically and opened the heavy iron gate.
I stepped past her with Potter and pushed him forward.
The other snatchers followed me into the Malfoy house.
In the reception room, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy met us, but there was no sign of Draco.
"What's going on here?" the master of the house asked with a stern expression.
"Our little claw Scabior thinks he caught Harry Potter," my mother said in a mock voice, twirling a lock of hair over her finger.
"Narcissa, get your son, we're going to need him," my mother said smugly, leading the claws into the Malfoy's living room.
I grabbed Potter again by the collar and dragged him into the large room.
By the fireplace, I knocked the chosen one to his knees and aimed my wand at the boy sitting on the floor.
Greyback, Scabior and the other snatchers stood in the other corner of the room, still holding Granger and Weasley while Draco walked hesitantly into the living room.
When he recognized me, he closed his eyes briefly and took a deep breath.
"Draco, they claim they captured Potter," Narcissa said, pointing to the claws.
"Well, boy?" Greyback growled, crossing his arms.
"So, is it Draco? Is it Harry Potter?" Lucius asked his son in a low voice, leaning towards his ear.
"Take a good look at him! If we're the ones who hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, then we'll be forgiven-" Lucius Malfoy spoke up, but was interrupted by an unenthusiastic Scabior.
"But, Mr. Malfoy, we won't forget who actually caught him, I hope?!" he threatened, crossing his arms.
"This boy has been brought into my house and is therefore subject to my authority!" Lucius said coolly, turning back to his son.
"So, Draco, is that Potter?" Lucius asked, turning to his son, nudging him closer to the chosen one.
The Ice Prince crouched down in front of Harry and studied his face intently.
"What happened to his face?" asked the Malfoy offspring.
"Yeah, what did you do to his face?" my mother repeated in a shrill voice, turning to the leader of the snatchers.
"We weren't." Scabior defended himself, crossing his arms behind his back.
"Was that you my dear?" my mother spoke in a disguised voice, stepping closer to Granger.
While my mother seemed to be busy with other things, Draco lifted his head and met my gaze.
He had recognized Potter too, but didn't understand why I apparently didn't.
I shook my head almost imperceptibly, hoping the Ice Prince understood my gesture.
"So, is it Draco?" his father asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"I...don't know." Draco stuttered, causing my mother to turn around.
"What, you don't know? You have to know!" my mother yelled hysterically, stepping closer to the chosen one.
"I really don't know..." the ice prince said sheepishly and got up again.
"Draco, I..." My mother started, but was interrupted by Narcissa.
"Leave in Bella, don't pressure him!" she said sternly, finger up.
"Shut up, Zissi!" snapped my mother and licked her black teeth.
My mother's grin faded when she spotted the sword in the hands of one of the snatchers.
"Where did you get that sword?!
Snape sent it to my vault at Gringotts!"
She pressed her wand against his throat and he growled.
"I found it in their stuff," the snatcher snapped, tightening his grip on the sword.
"Give it to me!"
The blond grabber laughed.
"The finder can keep it.", he said and grinned smugly.
A flash of red shot toward the grabber, hitting him square in the chest, sending him flying backwards.
My mother had shocked him and grabbed the sword.
Scabior also drew his staff, but was also defeated and left on the ground.
As my mother screamed insanely, Draco stood next to me and whispered softly so no one but me could hear him.
"It's him, isn't it?"
I swallowed and nodded imperceptibly.
"GET OUT, EVERYBODY OUT!" my mother shrieked hysterically, aiming her wand at the grabbers in attendance.
"Draco, take a closer look at him!" Lucius commanded his son, lacing his fingers together.
My mother excitedly stepped back and turned back to the chosen one.
"Draco....it's him, isn't it!? Isn't that that Mudblood Granger?
And this, isn't that Arthur Weasley's son?" my mother yelled, pointing her wand at the aforementioned people.
"Yes, maybe..." said the ice prince in an uncertain voice and looked at me.
"Victoria, my dear, take her to the basement!" my mother demanded, pushing Weasley, Potter and Granger in my direction.
I aimed my wand at her while jabbing the chosen one in the back.
"Wait a minute, leave the Mudblood here."
"No!" the Weasley boy shouted.
"You can have me, keep me!"
My mother approached him and wrinkled her nose.
"If she dies in his interrogation, I'll take you next...
Blood Traitors come second on my list after Mudbloods.
Take them down Victoria and make sure they stay there, but don't hurt them any further - not yet." My mother spoke in a mock voice.
She pulled Granger by the hair to the center of the room.
"I'll have a little chat with her.
From woman to woman..." my mother shrieked insanely.
I let go of Granger and grabbed the Weasley boy.
"No!" he yelled as I led him and Potter out of the drawing room.
"Shut up!" I hissed and he tried to turn around and run back up the stairs.
However, I aimed my wand at his chest, forcing him to keep walking.
The chosen one remained silent the whole time as we walked down another steep flight of stairs.
I turned left and continued down the long hallway that kept reminding me of the Hogwarts dungeons.
After a few steps, a heavy metal door stretched out in front of us.
I opened it and pushed Potter and Weasley into the small stuffy room.
"Why didn't you betray me, you recognized me in the forest and let me go?!" asked the chosen one, turning to me and clasping the bars of the metal door.
I turned to him and leaned closer to the metal bars.
"I don't know what you mean, Potter!"