Chapter 50 ~ For a brief moment, the horror of the world was forgotten...

"In this chapter, Victoria and Draco will sleep together.
So for those who don't want to read such an intimate chapter, you can skip this as it won't have a serious impact on the course of further events."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Victoria's Pov.

"Are you really alright?" the Ice Prince asked in a concerned voice, looking at me like a battered puppy.
"Draco, I assure you I'm fine," I answered truthfully, rising from the edge of the bed.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.
"You're really good at lying, Lestrange.." the Ice Prince said provocatively.
"Oh, are you saying I'm a liar?" I asked innocently, leaning down towards him.
He just frowned and smiled smugly.
"Do you want me to prove to you that I'm okay?" I challenged, laying my lips on his.
I pulled away from him and realized his eyes were closed.
I twisted out of his grasp and walked away from young Malfoy.
"Proof enough?" I laughed cheekily, turning my back on him.
He then opened his eyes and quickly rose from the edge of the bed.
"No, not really..." Draco growled, wrapping his arms around my waist.
He kissed my neck and occasionally sucked briefly in a few places.
I couldn't suppress a groan and felt the Ice Prince start to grin in response.
He turned me towards him and placed his pale lips on mine.
He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes.
His gaze radiated nothing but pure lust and captivated me.
I pulled him down by the collar of his shirt and kissed him fiercely, not missing his smug grin.
He pulled me closer and pushed me against the wall behind me.
The cold of the wall seeped through the fabric of my dress, which reached about mid-thigh.
Draco's hands trailed hotly over my thighs, sending goosebumps all over my body.
I had my right hand hidden in his bleached blonde hair.
The other felt over his pronounced abdominal muscles.
Again and again he distributed kisses on my neck, which began to tingle and excited me completely.
A hot shiver ran over my whole body and I had long since exhibited my thoughts.
At that moment I only saw the Ice Prince of Slytherin in front of me.
His pressure on my legs increased.
I reacted immediately and wrapped my legs around his waist.
I kissed his rough lips and buried my hands in his hair.
The next moment he grabbed my butt and grabbed it properly, which made me groan in surprise.
Young Malfoy started moving and moved towards the bed and a moment later I landed on my back on the soft mattress.
He leaned over me and kissed me passionately while his hands cupped my face.
I reached for the fabric of his jacket with my hands and unbuttoned it.
I slung it over his shoulder and watched it slide to the floor without a word.
He broke away and kissed my collarbone while I fiddled with the buttons on his shirt.
I pulled it off him and it landed right next to the black jacket.
My fingernails traced his abs and I realized the Ice Prince shuddered.
He began to unzip my dress, gently stroking the hem and pulling it from my body.
I couldn't keep my fingers still and continued to explore his torso.
As I lay in front of him in just my underwear, his eyes darkened and I could see pure lust in them.
I licked my lip reflexively as I slowly fumbled with Draco's belt.
His lips, which caressed my body delicately, made it difficult for me to think clearly.
I pulled his pants up a little from his waist so he could take them off.
I immediately felt his strong, stiff member pressing against my inner thighs.
I kept gasping as he bit my lip.
He worked his way down my neck to my chest.
With a wave of his hand he had undone my bra and thrown it on the floor.
With greedy eyes he ran over my breasts and kissed my stomach.
He let go of me for a moment and looked into my eyes.
With his gaze he asked the question of all questions.
He made sure I felt ready and when I nodded smiling, he began to fiddle with my private parts.
I threw my head back and surrendered completely to him.
I felt him all over me and my heart was pounding so hard I could hear it in my ears.
I felt his hand slide up and down my stomach.
He went back up to my breasts.
I moaned softly and shuddered.
He lifted his head and grinned at me with that look in his eyes as I pressed my body against his even tighter.
He continued to explore my naked body, leaving a damn hot trail on my skin with each of his fingers.
He lifted something from me and slid into me.
Every push triggered an infinite number of feelings in me, which were indescribable for me.
The power behind it made me groan and I wrapped my legs over his waist.
My skin burned and my lungs struggled for air.
The thrusts grew stronger and stronger, so I couldn't help but claw at his back.
It didn't feel like normal sex.
it was a game
A game of dominance.
Our hot breath ragged from our lips as my fingernails scraped his abs.
Once back in the top position, I broke away from the Ice Prince, but stayed inches from his face while lazily biting my own lower lip.
I straightened up and Draco moaned darkly and harshly at my movements on his pelvis.
His hands run over my body and caress my bare back.
He grabbed my waist and switched positions so that he now had the upper hand.
With one hand he grabbed my wrists and held them over my head so I couldn't move them.
His other hand meanwhile brushed my side and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.
His thrusts would come faster and stronger now and slowly I felt my core start to explode.
I clawed my fingers into his arms and felt the muscles tense underneath.
I felt young Malfoy climax too, and our moans passed our lips almost in sync.
Exhausted and breathing heavily, we fell next to each other and the Ice Prince pulled me into his arms.
His muscles were still tense and beads of sweat ran down his bare chest.
For a brief moment, the horror of the world was forgotten.
The moment seemed perfect, so the next moment I closed my eyes, my breathing evened out and I fell into a restful sleep.