Epilogue

I was standing on the cliff. The wind caressed my hair and the cool breeze caused a pleasant feeling on my skin. My black dress was whipped about by the gusts of wind. I often thought back to the time when everything was still so difficult. I could never have imagined in my dreams that everything would turn out well in the end. Lost in thought, I looked at the sunset. The sea raged wildly and the birds flew their own choreography over the expanses of the sea. Everything looked like it was painted. So unreal and yet so real.

The sun was low on the horizon and bathed the scenery in a warm orange. I turned my back to the sunset for a moment, wanting to show Draco this beautiful picture. As I looked into his stormy gray eyes, I realized he was kneeling in front of me. In his right hand he held a ring and looked lovingly at me. I staggered back a few steps and I couldn't hold back the tears. I saw that the Ice Prince was speaking to me, but I didn't understand him, his voice came through muffled. I was too overwhelmed.

Only when a "Will you marry me?" left his lips did I hear everything around me again. I heard the waves breaking on the rocks, the wind howling in my ears and my heart pounding.
I walked up to Draco and knelt in front of him as well, taking his face in my hands and kissing him. I quietly brought out a frail "Y-yes I do." over my lips and saw the Ice Prince's eyes glaze over with joy.

"The most beautiful way is the common one."