82 | The One With The End

04 years later...

The twins grew up to be no less than a replica of their old sister Madhushree. Madhu on the other hand, would be turning eight years old. Lakshmi could not stop telling how Madhu looked similar to Shree when she was eight. Madhu was the class topper, just as her father used to be. She also took up swimming lessons from Madhav, and each week she got better.

Madhu also grew up to be the responsible and caring older sister for the twins and her cousin Vasu.

Vasu, was no less the trouble maker his father Shyaam had been as a child. He grew up to be an avid Garfield fan like his mother Devi.

These days Vasu spends most of his time with Madhu and the twins ever since Devi and Shyaam had their handful after the recent birth of their second son, Vishnu.

At the same time, Shree and Madhav's weekend escape to Goa and their highly spirited activities combined with Madhav's pathetic pull-out game paved way for more happy news. A month after the Goa trip Shree and Madhav announced that they are expecting another child. The family was happy, especially RK who was eager to welcome the sixth grandchild.

Shree's pregnancy was smooth and untroubled, much to her relief. She rarely faced any discomfort even with all the piling work stress as the new CEO of RKGOC.

RK decided to let Shree go on maternity leave few months later. Madhav planned to whisk Shree off her feet and take her to Elysium so that she could relax. But Shree had other plans and decided to take a solo shopping trip to Singapore.

Shree returned home a week later and Madhav finally got the chance to take her to Elysium. The children, who recently got their school Christmas vacation decided to come along much to Madhav's dismay.

* * * * *

Shree was walking barefoot in the little garden at Elysium somewhere towards sunset. Their beautiful little garden was in full bloom. The sky was spread in a veil of splendid purple, burning with red light as the sun was about to set. The gentle breeze flows to her fair face and pulls out a strand of hair from her hairdo. The warm air was thick with the scent of one hundred flowers, and the whispers and murmurs of insects. The roses dropped its glossy unwrinkled flame red petals onto the green grass. The daffodils which were yellow like the sun stretched their heads to the sky as they swayed to and fro to the soft breeze.

She always preferred to walk barefoot in our garden - very much to Madhav's disapproval. She loves the feeling of the moist soil on her bare feet. She was wearing a beautiful yellow frock. Yellow - she always looked stunning in yellow, and she looked much better than stunning with the baby bump and the voluminous locks of hair. She was ethereal - glowing with a soft warmth.

The smell of fertile soil mixed with the fragrances of the exotic flowers that bloomed in Elysium pierced her nose as softly and tenderly as possible. Shree sighed with as she opened her arms to embrace the beautiful scenery that surrounded her.

A radiant smile bloomed in her face as she plucks a few hibiscus flowers from the shrubs that were growing in the garden.

"Chellam." Madhav softly whispers wrapping their arms around her.

Shree blushes as Madhav wrapped his arms around Shree. 

Shree blushes as Madhav  places kisses on her beautiful neck. He turns her to face him and he plays with her hair as he tucks a big bright red hibiscus. She turns crimson with every kiss placed on her beautiful glowing face. She lets out a playful and bright laugh as she holds his arm.