21 | The One With The Horoscope Problem

DISCLAIMER: This chapter has mild sexual references however there are no sexual scenes in this chapter.

-S H R E E    P R A S A D-

I wake up at an odd hour on the softest bed ever, in a new room. Madhav's room- our room, and WHOA- I'm naked. The bedroom of Mr. Madhav Ramakrishna and his beautifully charming wife Mrs. Shree Ramakrishna. It was so good although I had trouble sleeping with the slight sore feeling between my numb and lifeless legs.

It was 1:47am when I last woke up from my quick spells of sleep. I never wake up this early! After a lot of tossing and turning, I wrap my arms around Madhav, resting my head on his shoulder. He groaned sleepily, turning towards me and pulled me until there was not even a millimeter distance between us. I stayed still under his tight, yet protective embrace, until I probably fell asleep.

The LED digital clock near the nightstand now reads 5:33am.

My legs still feel numb and lifeless while my core feels less sore, reminding me of the passionate lovemaking. Protected and passionate lovemaking, if I put it according to his words. Twice. I experienced the pinnacle of pleasure twice. I never felt something so wonderful ever. Jhanvi's theory on male endowment is indeed true, just as Ahaana's speculations were accurate too.

Madhav was sleeping soundly on his side of the bed, his bare chest rising and falling softly in a slow and steady rhythm. I turn to him, resting my head on my propped-up arm, studying his face in the semi-darkness. He looks so very dear and sleeps with the innocence of a little boy. He looks so peaceful and adorable when he is asleep, bereft all his sexiness and the irresistible arrogance. This man is a walking nightmare in the day, especially at work.

I run my fingers through his beard, slowly and carefully as not to wake him up, brushing away the petals of flowers on his hair and beard. I love this beard and I love it when it scratches against my skin. Never shave, okay?

I press a kiss to his cheek and with minimal movement I slide off the bed. Covering myself in his discarded veshti and run towards the bathroom. As I examine my reflection in the mirror, I notice how my face is still red from all the blushing, my lips look swollen because of all the kissing and biting.

I gasp at the uncountable number of hickeys he left on both my breasts. I notice a few on my inner thighs, he had left a few hickeys there before he proceed to- I shake my head in excitement at the memory of his tongue and fingers down there.

I brush my teeth using the only toothbrush I can find-his toothbrush. Ahaana would cringe to the highpoint if she got to know about this. I look around the bathroom as I finish brushing my teeth. Whitish grey Italian tiles are on the floor while the walls are a dark shade of grey. I push aside the ivory shaded shower curtains and step into the shower cubicle.

His shower cubicle has every latest Kohler fixture Ahaana and I have drooled over in the magazines we've seen at malls. There's a large and flat showerhead suspended above. Beside that is a hand-held showerhead with a flexible hose. And integrated on the four walls of the cubicles are flexible nozzles. I realize they are body sprays that spurt out water to the arms, legs and back. There are two more black valves integrated to the wall that is very close to the floor. I wonder what that ever is.

I look at the shower and all the wonder where all the knobs and levers are. However, there is a digital panel attached to the wall displaying the time and the date. I click the screen and there are so many options to choose from including water temperature, spray pressure, spray angle, steam outflow, steam duration, steam fragrance, music, water outlet selection. This is so confusing! I notice an option called 'Last shower setting.' I click that since he probably has adjusted all the settings to facilitate a proper shower.