17 | The One with the Swimming Pools

NOTICE: Hot content ahead! This chapter contains mild sexual depictions. Read at your own discretion. 

Shree tossed and turned on the bed that night after they finished the second day of their photoshoot. She extended her arm to retrieve her new smartphone from the bedside stand. Madhav had gifted her a new smartphone after they finished shooting for the day, and to add to her surprise he had downloaded her favourite songs by AR Rahman and installed Whatsapp, Instagram and Snapchat.

Shree switched on her new Samsung phone, the display showed 1:07AM as the time. She groaned and opened Whatsapp. The application burst out alive as she turned on mobile data. She gasps as she sees 100 messages and 45 missed voice calls from her childhood friend Ahaana.

She got off the bed silently without waking up Devi, who was asleep beside her or her mother who was asleep on the foldable bed by the window. She puts on her denim jacket as she walks out and dials Ahaana. After 3 unsuccessful attempts of trying to call Ahaana, she sighs in defeat and walks downstairs towards the kitchen for a quick late night snack.

She turned on the lights and paused as she noticed the door leading to the swimming pool outside being slightly open.

"I hope we aren't being robbed!" she cried to herself as she held the door's handle and tried to retrieve a few self-defense techniques she learnt over the internet. She whispered a quick prayer and opened the door. A towel and a tee-shirt was laid out on the recliners by the pool.

She gets surprised seeing Madhav who walked by the poolside wearing a black speedo, his abs looked thick and well defined as if someone carved it on his tanned stomach, his broad, but lean chest with a slight dusting of hair. His calves and quads were sculpted to perfection, just like his neatly trimmed beard. Shree blushed as she noticed the wholesome bulge in his swimwear leaving Shree turned on a little. She couldn't help starring in fascination and could not believe how magnificent his body was. He dived into the water and swam like an eel. Shree sat on the recliner and watched him glide elegantly through the water like a dolphin, the best demonstration of a butterfly stroke.

"He's mine. He puts all the movie stars to shame. All the hot movie stars are paled out in comparison to this six feet of hot captivating maleness. How hasn't Bollywood approached him yet?"

When he emerged out of the pool after five continuous laps, his speedo clung to his butt like a second skin, leaving very little to her imagination. Little droplets of water rolled down his body that gleamed like marble under the moonlight. The urge to run her hands over him and to feel the texture of his skin, his muscles and his hair bubbled up inside her.

"Hey!" he waved as he walked towards her.

"Hi." She said nervously pulling her denim jacket to cover the black skinny she was wearing. "I'm sorry I disturbed you."

"Nah! Don't be." He said casually as he sat beside her on the recliner. Goosebumps rose on Shree's arms as she registered the fact that she was seated beside a man-her lover, soon to be husband, who was wearing nothing but a speedo. She discovered that she had lost the ability to speak as he held her hand in his wet hands and as their fingers intertwined.

"You are-are-are- a good, no g-g-great swimmer, s-s-sir, I mean Madhav. Madhav, yes-yes. Madhav."

"Thank you, darling." He said as he pressed a quick kiss to her hand. "I've been swimming since I turned five. I was in the swimming team at my school, at my university: University of Madras and at Oxford too. I'll show you all the medal and trophies I won when I take you to my place."

"Our babies are going to inherit your proficiency in swimming." She said aloud, instead of saying it to herself. She looked at him and he was smiling, surprised at her bold statement.