26 | The One With The Promotion

Shree keeps her phone on the dining table and goes to answer the door. She was wearing a bright blue sari with her hair braided neatly.

Madhav greets her with a warm hug as he walks into their penthouse apartment.

"Someone looks thrilled and happy!" Shree comments as she notices the bright smile on her husband's face.

"Yes. I am so happy right now." He says and holds her hand. "Appa has decided to retire, and he asked me to take his place as the CEO and the Chairperson of the company."

"Did you say yes?"

"I did." He says and Shree shrieks in excitement.

"OMG this is amazing! You finally got what you worked hard for!" She says hugging him. "I wish I knew earlier I would have made something special for dinner! Screw you, Madhav!"

"It's okay we can order some pizza. Maybe some Coke to go with it?" He whispers huskily and Shree notices him undoing his belt. "How about we have a little celebration in our bedroom as we wait for the pizza?"

She nods.

Madhav pulls out is phone and dials the numbers. "Pizza Hut? I'd like to order one chicken BBQ pizza and a coke bottle." Madhav says as he undoes Shree's braids with the other hand. "I'm Madhav Ramakrishna. Penthouse A, Sunrise Apartments, Bandra West."

He disconnects the call and throws the phone to the couch, pulling her to his arms. "We have thirty minutes before the pizza arrives."

"Pizza Hut is literally around the block. He'll be here in another ten minutes." She adds softly and gasps as she feels his palm against her waist.

"I assure you I can finish within ten minutes. Or less." Madhav says as he runs his knuckles down her soft little waist. Her hands timidly start undoing his shirt buttons.

As she unbuttons the one before the last button, he lifts her into his arms.

* * * * *

Shree sighs in relief as she wraps her arms around Madhav's neck. Madhav's rough palms caress her waist as he places soft pecks of kisses across her lips.

"Didn't I tell you I can finish within 10 minutes?" Madhav asks after planting a lingering kiss on her rosy lips.

"I'll keep that in mind." Shree says caressing his messy hair. Madhav pulls her closer to him until there was no gap between them. He nuzzled against her cheek and smiled in happiness, inhaling the beautiful mixture of sandal skin.

"Let's do it again." Shree whispers into his ears as he presses a kiss against her cheek. "I think we have more time."

"We aim to please, Mrs. Ramakrishna." He says as he rolls over, pinning her down to the bed, holding her arms above her head with his fist. She laughs gleefully, letting his finger slide from her cheek to her jaw and then to her neck.

They are interrupted by the sound of the bell.

"Must be the pizza." She murmurs and Madhav gets off the bed. Shree sits up, holding her discarded sari against her bosom. She smiles to herself as she admires Madhav's firm buttocks as he bends down to pick his discarded jeans.

"Not ogling at my adorable backside, are we?" He asks teasingly as he zips his tailored pants and opens the cupboard and pulls out a plain black tee-shirt.

"Get dressed soon. You must be hungry." He says as he runs his fingers through his hair, sprinting outside as the bell rings again.

Madhav gets the coke and the pizza from the delivery man and closes the door. He keeps them on the table. As he turns, he hears Shree clear her throat behind him.