55 | The One With The Storm

"Shree, come out!" Madhav exclaims impatiently as he sits on top of the swing in their room, still in the veshti he wore for the wedding today morning. He was relieved that he had the room and Shree all to himself; Madhu was sleeping in the other room with Yashoda, Lakshmi and Devi.

"Give me a minute, please!" Shree exclaims from inside.

He sighs looking at the clock in the room. It was almost midnight and out had started to thunder outside. The candles that he had lit were half melted. 

"Chellam, please come out before it's dawn! It's been almost an hour and half since you went in!"

"Will you please wait for five fucking minutes!" Shree yells from inside.

A few minutes later the door opens and Madhav quickly gets down on his feet.

Shree was wearing a beautiful negligee made of translucent black net with a deep crisscross plunge. Her hair was neatly brushed and left loose. She wore a maroon lipstick and a pair of silver hoop earrings.

"Oh my mata!" He says in admiration pushing the spectacles up his nose.

"I know right!" She says blushing as Madhav pulls her into his arms. "It still fits!"

"I meant 'Oh my mata you are smoking hot'!" He says smiling as Shree places a kiss on his jaw. He leans down to whisper into her ears "And also 'Oh my mata I want to fuck you so hard tonight'!"

He cupped her buttocks in his hands.

Shree giggles as Madhav effortlessly carries her into his arms - bridal style.

He makes her lie down on the bed and sits beside her. Shree smiles and is somewhat relieved that her friends didn't decorate it with flowers and other silly things. 

Madhav leaned down to kiss her lips eagerly. The mere touch of his lips on hers soft lips shot warm waves of lust straight throughout her body. Shree moaned into his mouth. He placed another kiss on her cheek and another on her jaw. He placed another kiss beneath the shell of her ear, and initiated a burning trail of hungry flaming kisses towards her neck.

As he was about to take off his glasses Shree holds his hands.

"Keep them on." She whispers.

"You have a spectacles kink, chellam?" He asks in a husky whisper that sent a wave of need through her body. His lips brushed on her neck and greedily devoured her, leaving behind a trail of swollen, red marks.

Shree moans as she drinks in the alluring scent of the man she loved and craved.

Madhav sits up and hurriedly starts to unbutton his shirt. Excitement flooded in Shree as she prepared her entire being for the feelings she best loved during their lovemaking. The feeling of his hands on her bare back, the ecstatic feeling of his shaft against her folds before penetrating into her, the ticklish sensation of his facial hair against her inner thighs, his lips that eagerly kissed her breasts and his husky sexy voice whispering the most flirty lines into her ear. The sweet burning pain of his stubble on the inside of her thighs were always a sweet sensation. She prepared herself to be burned by their flaming passionate lovemaking.

Madhav flings his shirt away, standing in front of her with his white veshti hanging snugly on his hip. Shree bites her lip as she runs her fingers down his clean shaved sculptured chest. The bed creaks as Madhav sits on it, adjusts his glasses and leans towards her, kissing her neck. He places a hand on her heaving breast, massaging the soft skin under the flimsy material. His thumb brushed over her nipple. Her breathing hitches when he pinches her nipple through the negligee she wore. He kissed her throat and continued to roll her erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger.