New Beginnings. New Enemies.

(Edited)

Years have passed..

Everyone went on with their lives. Everyone's dreams were all accomplished... except one.

"Noo!!!"

"Yes! We need to put you up for blind dates! Look at Gohan! He's four years old already and you still haven't married!"

"Li!" Gohan giggled as he showed her something.

"Awe~ Is that flower crown for me?"

He nods blushing.

"He's adorable, Chichi. I just want to eat him up!" Li gushed over Gohan.

"Can I?" Li nods and picks Gohan up. He reached his arms up and settled the flower crown he made for her.

"Do you like it, Li?"

"I love it!"

"You know, you can have kids of your own, too."

"Chichi, it's not like my future love interest will just appear so suddenly. Like no one will expect it!"

"Goku did when we met him. It was meant to be he and I~"

"Yup! Like me and my single life~"

"No."

"Hey!!!" Goku called out as he landed beside them.

"Daddy!" Gohan cheered as he ran to him hugging Goku's legs.

"Hi, son!" He grinned picking him up.

"I'm going to see the others. You sure you guys don't want to come?"

"Yea-"

"Nope! We're going to be doing some big planning!"

Goku shrugged and nodded. He and Gohan rode on the flying nimbus on their way to Kame House.

"Now. While the boys are out. Let's talk about your career path."

"Yeah. So, I'm already one year into the medical field. Chichi, it's full of extremely hard stuff to understand... But! I'll get the hang of it."

"Once you to a professional level I will only trust you to be my doctor."

"Awe~ Chichi!!"

"Now, let's cook dinner. What would you like tonight?"

"We should make some pork chops!"

"Your favorite, of course!" Chichi laughed.

"We should train, Chichi."

"I'm a mother now, Li. It's my duty to stay at home to provide for my family. Especially for Gohan's studies!"

"Chichi, he's a child. Let him have his fun."

"I know. I'll take it easy on him. He still has years ahead- Who am I kidding?!! We need to start them early!"

"They develope strongly on their own, Chichi. He's also Goku's kid."