Everything to Plan! NOT!

"You, woman, are unbelievable close to being as stupid as Kakarot."

"Hey!" Chichi smack Turles's head. "That's my husband your trash talking!"

"Li!! Get your boyfriend to watch his-" Chichi paused and watched Li stuff her face in cookies. "-mouth..."

"I've been craving for cookie for a while..."

"Excuse Mr. Popo." Popo popped out from the window. Bulma screech and backed away.

He came in with a magic carpet.

"Someone come with me. There is a spaceship."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"Stop it, Li!!!" Chichi pulled on the tray of cookies. "You can't be eating all that sugar!!! It's not going to do you or your baby good!!!"

"COOKIES!!!!"

"Take Bloomers." Turles shifted his side showing his back at all of them.

"What?!! No!!!"

"Who else could figure out an alien ship?" Krillin added.

"I don't know about this!!! That guy is a bit shifty!!!"

"You destroyed the very ship we'd use. Now go and investigate this other one. Go on. Shoo."

"I hate you."

"Get in line."

Bulma wobbled as she set herself on Popo's carpet.

"Be careful with me! I'm delicate!"

"Go crazy, Popo!!" Turles flashed a smirk at him.

"Mr. Popo is off."

It was almost as if they vanished.

"If there's a space ship. Then who's is it?"

"Errmmm...! It could be Kami's!!" Li suggested quick as she snatched the cookie tray from Chichi's hands. "No there being could've came here in a space ship!"

"Can I have a cookie?" Yajirobi reached for the tray.

"No!"
--------
"Li, you should be careful. You could very well loose this child if you continue to push yourself."

"Nurse Irene..."

"But, I suppose it's time you get an ultrasound, huh? You never had the time, dear."

"Oh! We get to know the gender of the baby?" Chichi's eyes widen in delight.

"Yes. And we can see that the father is still recovering."

"Nurse Irene, I would like to deny the offer."

"What? Why, Li? Wouldn't you want to be prepared for a name?"

"I want to be able to see for myself what kind of baby will be brought out into the world. I will love it no matter what."

Chichi and Nurse Irene had tears in their eyes.