This place 'bout to blow!

(Edited)

"Turles, bow down to your Prince and tell me where the damn Dragon Balls are and more information about them! It's an order!"

Nappa clicked on his scouter and scanned all four of them. "These fools think they can challenge us with power levels that pathetic!"

"Nappa, take your scouter off."

"What?!"

"These slugs seem to hide their true power. These scouters are useless."

"It seems you finally understand now, Prince. So I'll give you a chance and kindly ask you to leave."

"Shut your Low mouth up! Your taunts will not waver my decisions!"

"Huh. These scouters are useless since it's what led to the death of our fallen weak comrade Raditz."

"Weak?!"

"We've all already passed this Raditz at this point, Prince." Turles laughed. "If he's as weak as you say then I'd like to see for myself just how weak you are. At least this Nappa fellow."

"You!! Nappa, send the damn Saibamen! They'll be our clean up. I wouldn't want to get my hands dirty after a year of traveling here." Vegeta smirked. "Turles, you will be our first target! I'll kill any Saiyan to get what I want!"

"You like to play games, Vegeta." Nappa crackled and took out a small container. "There's six of them."

Nappa crouched down and went to plant the seeds, but before he could Turles blasted it off his hand.

"Turles!" Nappa glared at him.

"You were wide open. I wasn't going to wait for you to attack. I've got a woman waiting for me." Turles looked back at the group.

Tienshinhan, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha all landed right beside Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan. They were mouth a gaped as they watched Turles fight Nappa.

"What are you guys doing just standing around? Fight!"

They all nod and go straight for Nappa. Nappa just laughed. "Just try to beat me!"

"Oh. I could have easily beat you, Nappa. I was just warming up for his Majesty." Turles looked straight at Vegeta who watched amused by this. "These humans and Namekian can handle you just right."

"SOLAR FLARE!!"

Nappa clenched his eyes. Tienshinhan split himself into four and had each of himself to launch Kamehamehas at him. It struck, but it only put a small dent into his armour, it may have not seemed much, but it really did considering how it made Nappa feel a small portion of the attack.

"YOU SLUGS! BREAKING MY PERFECT ARMOUR!"

Yamcha's attack came from beneath the ground and struck under Nappa's chin. They were doing well against Nappa even if it was by a little. They were willing to tire themselves out to tire him out little by little. Gohan was a bit scared, but over came it and released a powerful energy beam. Krillin added his own attack, his Distructo Disc, but Vegeta warned him before it could hit.

"You aren't a fearsome monster! Ha! My attack hit you!"

"Heh heh heh. It looks like they'll be entertainment for us." Vegeta smirked. "Nappa, quit fooling around! Kill them!"

Nappa nods sneering and charges an attack.

"As for you, Turles." Vegeta looked up at him. Turles already had an energy beam charge and ready to launch in his hand. "I hope you don't mind waiting a bit before I could make my victory against you."