Enemies Onward

"Trunks." Tulece greeted Trunks with a smirk.

"Hey, Tulece."

"Trouble with the old man?"

"You have no idea." Trunks sighed frustrated. "He looks at me like some kind of mistake!"

"That prick!"

"He's also been just standing there for the past three days since the fight with the Androids."

'Three days? Has it really been that long...?' Li was really confused. 'Maybe I lost time with the Androids?'

"Vegeta's a genius. He's starting to see beyond Super Saiyan power."

"I wouldn't say genius, Kakarot." Turles tapped his chin. "More like stubborn."

"You are all in my way."

"See?"

Goku chuckled a bit and walked a bit closer towards Vegeta. "There's a room where you can spend a whole year in one day."

Vegeta perked up. "Really?"

"You're required to take another person with you."

"And we recommend you take your offspring."

"Tch. Fine. We'll go in there first."

The pure blooded Saiyans nodded in approval.

"Have fun training with your Daddy dearest."

"Not funny, Tulece."
----
"So, where are the others? I don't see them here at- oof!!"

"Mom!!" Celes hugged her by the waist.

"Oh thank Kami!" Li brought Celes in her arms and held her tight. "You're alright! Is Trey safe here, too?"

"He's with his family." Celes looked past Li's shoulder and pointed at Tulece. "Why does he look like Dad?"

"Meet your little brother-"

"You're having a baby?" Celes smiled as she poked her mom's stomach.

"No."

"Not yet at least." Turles stuffed a laugh.

"The other's are at Kame house." Goku answered her.

"Say, Li. When do you plan to have Tulece?" Gohan asked curiously.

"My Dad has to wait a while longer for that." Tulece crossed his arms as he stood Infront of Li glaring up Turles.

All Turles did was shrug. "Where's Tienshinhan? I don't feel his energy anymore."

"He went to join the others at Kame house."

"I see."

"LEEEEEEEECH!!!" Lunch ran towards Li with her gun in hand and shot her.

"Huh?! What did I do?" Li held her head in pain. "Bullets may not kill me, but they still sting!"

"You could've died when you were held captive by those cyborgs, dumbass!"

"That's right. Goku! The Androids are- Ouch!!! Can you stop shooting me, Lunch Lady?!"

"Li, you haven't heard of our new enemy yet. Have you?"

"A new enemy? You mean that strange ki that was sparking up a while ago?"

"Yes. Piccolo fought this new enemy. Cell it calls itself."

"Cell? Is he like the Androids?"

"He's bioengineered, Li. Trunks, Bulma, and I found out how he got here. When Krillin and Trunks returned to Gero's labs they destroyed this timelines Cell."