The Future came to them

"Please keep everything we're about to tell you to yourself."

"Don't worry! I can keep secrets."

"This will be hard to believe for someone of your era... But we both come from 20 years from the future."

"The Future?!" Goku was taken back.

"My name is Trunks and I do have Saiyan blood in me."

"How-?"

"I'm Vegeta's son."

"WHAT?!! HIS SON?!!"

"H-He isn't for real, right?" Goku asked Tulece.

"I'm afraid he's right, Goku."

"Then who are-"

"Lettice's and Turles's second born. Tulece Li."

"WHAT?!" Goku looked between the two and back at the three other Saiyans. "Yeah. I can see the resemblance. But I can't see Vegeta as a Dad..."

"I'll be born two and a half years from now. Tulece will be born much later. But we didn't come to tell you that."

"Explain then."

"Three years from now, on May 12, around 10 AM, a fearsome duo will appear on an island 9km from South City. Monsters with power beyond your imagination."

"Who are they? Aliens?"

"No. They're androids created on Earth... Cyborgs. Their creator is Dr. Gero, chief scientist from the former Red Ribbon Army."

"The Red Ribbon Army?" Goku clenched his fists. 

"Yes. You and Lettice crushed the army itself years before this, but Dr. Gero survived his research and continued his research."

"For what? World conquest again?"

"We can't be sure, but we suspect it."

"Then he created his ultimate machines-- 19 and 20, and they killed him. So only the androids, devised to enjoy slaughter and destruction remain."

"Whoa! You and Tulece defeated Frieza and Cooler like nothing, but those spook you?"

"Yes. We confronted them, but... Well, they're just too powerful. They pushed us back."

"Wait! Don't you two have allies?"

"Tulece and I are the only fighters left."

"What?!"

"Everyone... They all died in battle three years from now. Son Gohan and Celes would escape...barely. But we're not sure about Lettice."

"While Gohan taught Trunks how to fight, my older sister taught me everything... Even with her permanent paralysis on the waist down."

"But 16 years from now. As you know, when Piccolo dies the dragon balls disappear. No one can return from the dead anymore. And the Androids prolong the killings for years... For their enjoyment."

"The world we come from is hell!"

"But what about me and Li? There must something you must know about me and her?"

"You never fought. You will grow I'll not long from now...and die before Lettice was able to hand you the medicine before she would vanish."

"What?!"

"A virus only my mother was able to detect will attack your heart. Not even a Super Saiyan can defeat a disease."

"Huh.. I guess not even Senzu beans will work on a virus. Damn... So I'm gonna die. That stinks! I wanted to fight them!"