What are you Saiyan?

(Edited)

"Chiaotzu fire!" Tien told his friend as they shot the twin aliens.

The two dodge and attack as they stated their names.

"Rasin!"

"-and Lakasei!"

"Solar flare!" Tien brought his hands up and released his Ki into a bright light to blind them.

"Ha!" The braided one laughed.

"Destructo!.. Disc!" Krillin shot his powerful attack towards him.

"So, I guess we're already up to the fancy moves." He smirked, but passed when he looked back at the destruction it caused.

"Huh?"

"No."

"You want some of this?"

"Huhyah! Eat that!"

"He had his chance. Now try this!"

"We're not done yet, little clown." Rasin laughed, but stopped once he got hit by an energy beam. "Who did that!"

"I did! And you better stop messing with my friends!" Gohan glared at Rasin/Lakasei.

"Just my luck. Stuck babysitting again."

"Yaah!" Gohan held his palms together and launched a powerful ki blast.
......

"The child's ability is shocking. Could he be a Saiyan?" The Leader spoke as he monitored them.

"He is... Wait. Who's-" he stopped once he saw Li, she was fighting was fighting the red alien with immense speed, she was fighting him back after he defeated Yamcha.

"A woman on the battle field? Kakarot must've stooped so low to have a woman fight for him." He laughed as he continued to stare down at her and Gohan.

"He's Kakarot's son! Of course he is. But... Where's Kakarot?"
.......

"I think it's time someone gave you a good spanking, kid."Rasin/Lakasei grinned as he shot his ki blast at Gohan, but Gohan luckily dodged.

"That kid's power he reminds me of a... Wha..? Where did he go?"

"Right behind you!" Gohan exclaimed from behind the alien. Gohan's attack blasted the purple alien to the ground.

After his fight, he flew around to look for Piccolo.

"Mr. Piccolo?! Mr-Huh?" Gohan gasped as he looked at the leader in shock. 'He looks like...'

"Well, it's you. The mighty son of Kakarot." The Leader chucked.

"Huh? Hey! You're not my father!" Gohan glared at him, holding his tears.

"You recognize that I resemble your father. We are both Saiyan warriors struck from the same mold. Built for destruction." He grabbed a hold on Gohan by the collar and used his scouter.