Not Cool

"Ahh! Li, are you ok?" Gohan cried as he shook her." Wake up. Li!"

"Cel....les..."
---------
"Grr, I don't get it, The scouter is not picking up anything. It must be broken." They spoke from up above the sky near the river bank.

"Humph, she's probably dead."

"No one has ever gotten hit by Cooler's death beam and lived to tell about it. As far as I know."
----------

"Krillin, wake up! I don't like this!!!" Oolang panicked as he shook Krillin even harder.

"Huh... Ah! I'm fine. Where is Li?"
-------

"Wake up, Li! Wake up! Please, Li."

"Gohan...?" She said adjusting her vision.

"Li!!" Gohan smiled wide as he hugged her.

Li smiled and rubbed his back as comfort. "My body's...in grave condition right now..."
--------

"What was that?"

"Attention to detail. That's why we're the best."

"We're so darn thorough."

"Oh yeah! We always get the monkeys."

Once Cooler's squadrons we're in her vision, she shot a ki beam at them, but it missed.

"D-Damn it!" She gripped her back. "That's as much ki I could make out right now... Gohan."

"Oh no? They spotted us, Li!"

"Gohan! G-Get over here!! Now!!"

"Guards don't let them! Cause this is the grand finale!!!!"

"GOHAN!!!!"

"Haaaaaa!!!!"

Cooler's squadrons destroyed the whole ecosystem and left it in ruins. Rubble was everywhere.

"Oops, you think we overdid it a little bit."

"No, but we may have a hard time finding their bodies."

"Because they're probably in a million pieces. We put 'em through the shredder. No one could have survived that."

They all agreed as they laughed it off, but stopped once they noticed Cooler. "Oh no! Lord Cooler!"

"Weak minds are easily deceived. She's alive. And I want you to comb every inch of this place till you find him!"

"Yes sire.

Yes sire.

Yes sire. "

"They can't hide forever, they'll come out sooner or later. I don't like these games any more than you do. I would just rather blow up this wretched planet! But I'd rather see every Saiyan die with my own eyes. And I will."
---------

"I smell them down there!" Oolang said in his transformation as a dog.

"Down here? Gohan? Gohan?"

"Who's there?" Gohan asked from under the rubble.

"Hey, are you guys ok?"

"I'm fine. It's Li. She's been hit from behind!!"

"Is she down there with you?"

"Yeah. She's right here next to me."

"Hold on, we're coming."

"Krillin. We sensed the last there are animals who are trapped and hurt. We're worried about them."

"Gotcha. You heard him, Oolang. Give those animals a hand."

"On it." Oolang remained in his transformation and search for the animals.