They Lived

[After Frieza's defeat]

"Thanks, Uhhh... Who are you again?"

"Chicory. Lettice's mother."

"Right! I never got to thank you! I we were able to get out of the explosion pretty well."

"It's strange how this small pod from the GINYU force brought us here to Yardrat. We should thank them for nursing us back to health."

"Yeah! We should. It's a good thing you're still alive."

"Kakarot, will you go back to Earth?"

"Yeah! Sure I will!"

"Good. Also, the Yardrat's offered to help us get there to Earth or anywhere we want."

"Wow! That sounds like a cool thing! But. How will we do that?"

"Instant Transmission." She put two finger ls on her temple. Then she appeared behind Goku.

"That looks like a great technique to learn. I think I'd like to learn it, too."

"I was only able to go a few inches in instant Transmission. They say it takes quite a hefty amount of time to master the technique."

"Then I hope they can wait long."

"I thought you'd want to go to Earth right away."

"I feel like everything will be at peace for them. And if anything were to happen we always have our friends to defend Earth."

"Alright."

"Wouldn't you want to get back with Li."

"I would love to, but I think I'd like to master this technique first."

"Me, too! Why do you want to learn it though?"

"With Frieza dead. I want to go from planet to planet to free them from anymore of Frieza's remaining soldiers and tear his empire apart little by little."

"You think you could do that?"

"Frieza's men are lower than one of a Saiyan, Frieza himself, and the GINYU Force. I'll manage."

"Great!" Goku grinned up at her.

"Now hold still. We need to rewrap your bandages."
-------
[A month later]

"Come on, Vegeta! Is that all you got?! Ha ha ha ha!! You can't touch me!"

"Then hold still! Damn it!!"

They were training in a small planet far from Earth.

"I should be beating you up for killing every one of Frieza's old soldiers, but that would only do you good."

"And you dodging everything makes it irritating!!! Hold still!!!!"

"You begged for my help. Deal with it!"

"I WANT TO BE A SUPER SAIYAN!!!" Vegeta cried as he fell on the ground punching it with tears in his eyes.

"Don't make me laugh. Achieving this form isn't just made by the desire of it. It's more than that. It takes a rush of emotions."

"Desire, pride, anger, and hate are most used emotions I use."

"Well then. Use those emotions. That boosted Kakarot and I."

"Oh I have anger alright! I'm angry that I'm not a Super Saiyan!!!"

"Don't forget a pure heart."

"You? Pure? Ha ha ha!!! I've heard of you during my time having to serve that tyrant. Turles, the Saiyan who killed. The Saiyan who tortured. The Saiyan who found a way to power that would overrule Frieza himself so that he can rule the entire universe! You're as dark as I!"