DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!

It left a gaping hole in the planet.

Turles coughed up some of the water. Li carefully let go of her grip on Turles.

"He did it."

"LIIIIIII!!!! TURLEEEESSS!!!" Gohan, Krillin,  Dende, and Chicory ran to their sides.

"Aammmaaa!!!" Celes's tail swayed happily as she reached for her parents.

Li grabbed Celes from Chicory with a hug.

"My daughter!! Thank goodness!!" Chicory pet her long hair that swayed behind her.

"Ammaa!!"

"We're okay, Mother."

"Nothing like that should kill us right now!" Turles grinned.

Celes giggled as Turles held her. Turles chuckled as he pet his daughter's hair.

"We must find Goku and Piccolo." Li said as she looked around.

"Over there!!!" Krillin cheered as Piccolo got out of the water with Goku.
---------
They all ran to their sides. Gohan cried happily as he held his Father in a tight hug along with Goku. [A/N: Jk Jk Jk!]
----------
They all ran to their sides. Gohan cried happily as he held his Father in a tight hug along with Piccolo.

"You did great, Kakarot."

"Gee, thanks guys! Couldn't do it without you all!" Goku grinned. "Let's all go home."

"By the way." Turles said breaking the comfortable silence. "Where's Bloomers at?"

"Don't tell me you guys forgot Bulma?" Li asked them.

"I TOTALLY FORGOT!!!" Krillin said with wide eyes.

"You made us think Frieza popped out!" Goku laughed.

"No! Bulma is scarier than Frieza!"

"Gah- Ha ha ha ha!! Don't make me laugh to hard. It hurts."

"I'll help you with that!" Dende happily said as he walked towards Goku, but-

"DENDE!!!!!!"

Dende had been shot down along with Piccolo.

"IT'S FRIEZA!!!!!!"

"And I thought I was dead

"And I thought I was dead. You really made me believe I was!!!"

"Then you should've stopped thinking if you know what's good for you!!!" Li stood Infront of Turles as he held their child close to him.

"All of you run." Goku said as he stood up as much as he could.

"My Spaceship is close to where I first found you! Take Bulma and get away from this Planet!"

"Goku?!! What are you saying?!!" Krillin looked at him as if he were crazy.

"You're all in the way!!! Do you want to die?!!!"