Butterfly affect!

"This is going very bad!" Trunks yelled as he watched Vegeta struggle against No. 18.

"Trunks. You heard them say they were going to Goku's home, right?"

Trunks nodded at Li's question.

"I'm going to go a head then. We can't risk anything happening to anyone. Especially Goku and Chichi." Li took flight and headed towards Goku's home, but Tulece flew and stood Infront of her. "Tulece?"

"Let me go with you."

"Alright then." She smiled. "Let's go!"

"No. Not this time." No. 16 held a grip on her ankle. "I am programmed to kill you and Goku."

"Hey!!" Li tried to kick him off. "What is he made of?! It's clearly not metal or steel! It's harder than that!"

"Huh? Wow. No. 16 isn't the boring bum we thought he was." No. 17 laughed as he walked towards the others.

"H-Hey!! No. 17 is coming this way!" Tienshinhan took a step back.

"Let me go! I have to save them!!"

"I am not obligated to not kill you, Lettice." No. 16 kept his grip on her leg. "Even if it's not what I truly want to do..." He whispered the last part.

"Huh....?" She paused as she looked at him. "You... don't want to?" Only she heard him.

"Keep your grip on her. I'm going to jump into the fight. It seems No. 18 will have difficulty fending them all herself." No. 17 smirked as he went to assist, but Turles and Tulece jumped infront of him.

"All of you will leave and step away! I have this fight!"

"No, Father!!"

"Fine." No. 17 shrugged. "But if anyone were to step in on No. 18 and Vegeta's fight then I'll gladly kill you."

"Let go of my woman." Turles glared at him heavily. Tulece stood beside him with the same morbid look.

"I am programmed to kill both Son Goku and Li Lettice."

"Hmm... I think it'd be better to have them both here! Is that it, No. 16?" No. 17 rose a brow.

"Indeed."
-----
"We're going the wrong way, Trey!"

"I know where I'm going, Celes! I've been here on Earth longer!"

"But that doesn't mean anything!"

"Whatever- Huh?" Trey stopped so suddenly. Celes stopped as well and rose a brow.

"What is it?"

"Do you see that?"

Celes trailer her eyes to where Trey pointed.

"Oh cool!"

Both of them glide down and looked at the broken down capsule Corp machine.

Celes climbed inside of it and played with the broken controls. She noticed something next to her, but shrugged it off and continued to play with the buttons.

"Why is out here?" Trey cleaned off the moss. ".... 'Hope'?"

"Isn't this machine from that blue lady's place?" She pointed at the Capsule Corp branding symbol.

"That's right!" Trey and Celes both looked around.

"No one is here. Who could've left this here?"

"What if we find a dead body? Heh heh heh!!" Celes laughed 'evily' as she teased Trey.

"Bleh! Don't say gross things like that. That makes you so uncute!"

"Hey!! I am cute!! And I'm a very pretty girl!"