Heads up Cha La!

"I should've killed you earlier." Gohan glared at Cell holding a clenched fist.

Vegeta looked at his son as the human fighters check on Trunks and Tulece. He yelled in full rage and blindly attacked Cell, but his attacks were futile and did nothing to Cell.

Cell blasted a ki blast where Vegeta's unconscious body laid, but luckily his body was pulled away with a Ki Reciprocate Ribbon. Li put him aside to safety.

"Vegeta was an idiot to fight blindly." Yamcha feared for their lives.

"He lost his son. I don't blame him." Tien said as he and Krillin keep a safe distance away from Cell.

"You don't get it, guys. Trunks could be saved by the Dragon Balls."

Turles tried to remain calm, but reassured himself from Krillin's word of the new Dragon Balls.

"I never wanted to kill anyone more than ever." Li stood up and took a stand next to Gohan.

"Li. Stand back."

"Gohan. I'm not going to back down. Even if I die again. Goku didn't risk his last chance of life again for nothing."

"Ha! Enough foolishness! I've let this go on for too long!" Cell formed a Kamehameha in his hands. "None of you will walk away! YOU WILL DIE ALONG WITH THE EARTH!!"

"I did nothing to stop or hold him down.... I was only a liability.. I'm sorry, Gohan...." Vegeta lastly said.

Gohan felt the loss of hope Vegeta held. Li put a hand on his shoulder.

"We mustn't loose hope, Gohan. There's always something and someone worth fighting to the end for."

"I HOLD ENOUGH KI TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM!! HOW COULD YOU NOT LOOSE HOPE?!?! HAHA HA HA!!"

"There's no hope, Li..." Gohan held a down cast face.

🎵Piercing the shining clouds, I fly away (fly away),
While a panorama spreads through my body.
Kicked in the face, the Earth gets angry (gets angry),
And makes a volcano explode!🎵

GOHAN! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP!

🎵Within the melted polar ice,
If there’s a dinosaur, I want to train it to balance on a ball!🎵

"D-Dad?! Where are you?"

The afterlife. King Kai is helping talk to you directly. Now come on! Use a Kamehameha to destroy Cell! You can win! You've got Li with you to guide you into the path of hope.

CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA
No matter what happens, I feel like it’s no big deal!
CHA-LA HEAD CHA-LA
Just as loudly as my heart pounds,
The Genki-Dama roars...Sparking!🎵

"What good would it do?!  I can only use one arm. I've lost half my ki!"

"You can do it! Believe in yourself, Gohan. I'm with you there."

"Li..."

🎵Diving through the sky on a roller coaster (coaster),
I fall into a paradise of panic!
The scenery turns upside-down and I cheer up (cheer up),
’Cause the mountains even look like butts!🎵

One last time-- show me the power we made together!

"Okay, Dad. Li. I'm sorry I got way to ahead of myself when I should've killed Cell."

"It's Saiyan nature, Gohan. It's not unusual." Li powered up to Super Saiyan and her expression went hard and directly at Cell.

"Stop it! You and Gohan aren't strong enough!" Piccolo wanted them to pull back.