Too Hot

"How much more time till we go back to Earth?"

"Tch. Two more months." Vegeta scowled as he sat across from Turles. "You're ridiculous. A low class Saiyan."

"A Super Saiyan, too."

"I've had enough of your bitchy attitude."

"I have a bitchy attitude?"

"You've been complaining this whole training and traveling trip!"

"I've been complaining?!?!"

"Yes!! You're the one dragging me down this whole time!!"

"You're the ridiculous one. You're the one complaining this whole trip! And YOU'RE the one with the bitchy attitude!!"

"That's it!! We're going back to Earth!!"

"Good. I didn't want to come to this trip."

"Hmm... How about I just leave you here in this forsaken planet and leave you to die?"

"Don't you dare."

"Then hit me with everything you've got! Show me the strength that killed Frieza!!"

"You asked for it!!!"
--------
"Here, give those to me, I'll take care of Li."

"G-Great. Pass one to my mouth."

Before Krillin could grab a bean from the bag, Cooler's squadron shot right at it. The beans were now burn to a crisp.

"Ahh!"

"Fucks sake...!"

"Now now did you really think you gotten away?"

" Oh no! What do we do? We had them! They were right in our hands! You! You ruined everything! I don't believe it."

Li couldn't keep her eyes open. The wound was starting to take a heavy toll on her.

"Oh no! Li. LI!"

Gohan trembled, but then recalled Yajirobi handing him another senzu bean. He kept it in his gi and was immediately in a cheery mood. "Thank goodness it's still here. Here, Li, take this, quick!"

"A bean? But how?"

" There's no time to explain."

Krillin held her up and put the bean in her mouth.

"Just eat!! Please, Li! You're our hope right now!!" Krillin was then suddenly thrown out of the cave. "Aah~uhh!"

"Yahhh! Ha!" Cooler's squadron laughed.

" Krillin no! You jerk!"

" Kids, they never know their own limits." The grunt huffed a she threw Gohan away from Li's body. " Now it's time to take care of the sick and wounded."

Oolang stood still afraid as he watched the grunt examine Li.

"It must have been a fluke. I don't see how monkeys like this could have possibly killed Frieza."

The grunt walked out of the cave and turned his back fr them.

"Get away from Li and Oolang!! They're not fit to fight! Not right now!!"

"What are you going to about it? You're just a kid! You can't do anything to a big man. Like me."

"Haaa!!!"

He slapped Gohan away from and shot a ki blast at Gohan, but before he could. Gohan brought out of the way.

"Huh? What's this?" He rose a brow as his scouter went off. " Impossible! I'm picking up a power level that's going off the scale. But the Saiyan was barely alive. And the only other one in here was that pig. It couldn't be the pig, could it? Huh? What the heck's going on?!"