Goku's what?!?

"Watch and see!" Gohan landed in front of the car and held his hand up to stop the men who were speeding on the road.

"WHAT ARE YA STUPID?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"This is my quest." Gohan puffed his chest to look intimidating.

"Huh?"

"EHEM! WHY ARE YOU SPEEDING?! YOU COULD KILL SOMEONE!!"

"Who does this guy think he is?!?"

"Who do you think you are?!" Celes spoke up getting at the driver's face along with his buddy. "You think you could wear a pompadour?! Ugh you should slow your driving instead of your head."

"Watch your mouth, Child! Aren't you ten?!"

"I'm twelve! Now I'd shut your mouth if I were you. Because he and I are not your typical beings."

"WHO THE HECK IS HE ANYWAY?!?"

"I'M GLAD YOU ASKED, CITIZEN!" Gohan posed. "I AM GREAT SAIYAMAN!!"

"Great Saiyaman...?" Celes rolled on the ground laughing.

The two petty speedy drivers laughed at Gohan and insulted him.

"HEY!! I THOUGHT HARD ON THAT NAME!" Gohan stomped on the ground upset creating a small creater. The two men stopped laughing when they became intimidated by Gohan's strength.

"Ridiculous. You're more of a kid than I am." Celes continued laughing.

The two men covered her mouth and laughed nervously.

She smacked their hands away and picked up their car while threatening them. "TOUCH ME AGAIN OR YOU'LL BE CRUSHED BY YOUR OWN CAR!!"

"EEK!!"

"Y-YES, MA'AM!! MY BUDDY AND I WILL DRIVE SAFELY FROM NOW ON!!"

"GREAT!" Gohan grinned.

As the two men fled, Celes shook her head.

"I should make you my sidekick, Celes!"

"NO!"
---------
"How was your day, Celes?" Li asked removing her work clothes ready to take a bath.

"Could be even better if I turned Super Saiyan."

"Celes, you're still young. It takes awhile for a Saiyan to transform. You'll transform one day. And I swear that I'll be there to see it."

"Gee. Thanks, Mom."

"Would you like to go to school too, Celes?"

"No. Trey isn't exactly in school either, so why should I?"

"Because he's traveling the world with his parents and Chiaotzu." Li sighed. "But I suppose it's your decision."

"Yeah. Mom, don't hog all the hot water. I need to take a bath, too."
--------
"Hmph. You're becoming stronger the more you train under me." Vegeta uppercut her. "But it's still not enough to turn Super Saiyan."

"I'm pushing myself, Prince Vegeta! With everything I've got!"

Vegeta was about to object, but he remembered back at Planet Namek. "Celes, maybe you can't turn Super Saiyan because of your Mother."

"What?"

"Your Mother was a Saiyan, but her Saiyan side was held back because of Planet Namek's dragonballs."

"You're saying that my blood could also be sealed even when my Mother's seal was broken?"

"Yes."

She clenched her teeth in anger. "Then I'll break it on my own. I'll overcome the seal and become the Elite Saiyan I was always meant to be!"