Let it all out, Gohan!

"Gohan...." Li shivered from the sheer power scaling Gohan released.

"Perhaps what Son Goku said wasn't a bluff after all. But still... It's a joke to say that he can defeat me." Cell huffed. "I'll blow him before he can land a blow. Weep, Son Goku! Weep when your son because of your ignorance!"

Cell swooped in and attacked Gohan. Gohan held his own. As the two fight head on everyone watched in disbelief and awe.

"Gohan is at the prime of his youth, yet ... I still worry about him."

"Mom. He's Gohan. Trunk's master. He even helped with Elder Sister's training, too. I've looked up to him, but not as much as Trunks did. I wonder how he feels."

Li put a hand on her son's shoulder and searched for Trunks's reaction.

Trunks was on his toes as he anticipated the outcome. She searched for Goku's reaction and he seems to be doing better than how she would imagine Chichi would be.

"I can't take this anymore! If Cell can bend the rules then so can we!" She immediately launched herself at Cell, but Turles held her back. "Let me go, Turles! I will not leave Gohan to the hands of that thing!"

"Li." Gohan smiled at her shaking a bit. "My dad believes I could do this...." He mustered up his courage back and turned to Cell with a serious expression.

"But I don't like to fight like my dad does. I don't want to kill anybody. Not even somebody as evil as you. This fight is pointless."

"Ok so you don't like to fight. But what's this nonsense about not wanting to kill me? You couldn't kill me in a hundred years. Not even in the next 14 years! Am I wrong?"

"I'm beginning to understanding why my dad said only I can defeat you."

"Here we go." Cell rolled his eyes as he half listened to Gohan.
------
"What the hell is going on?! Why is Goku's kid fighting against a bastard who functions on his mitochondria?! And where's Tien?! I swear I'll get there and kill Cell myself!"

"Mah. You're overreacting. Plus, Cell is more powerful than Goku. He's gotta be stronger than Dad, but why did he send Gohan?" Trey tried to calm his blonde mother down.

"Damn Saiyan's with their love for fighting."
---------

"Your whole reasoning is stupid. Did you think I'd get scared of you because you have a battle tendency to kill if you go berserk?! You still think like a kid!" Cell laughed as Gohan dodged the incoming attacks. "NOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU MAD!!!"

"This is ridiculous! We have to jump Cell!" Li said as she helped Goku with his minor injuries.

"As if all of us can make a difference if we fight together at that thing!" Yamcha gulped.

"Then all that training we did would be for nothing." Turles glared at him.

"There's no need guys. Gohan has this. Cell is falling into a trap. For once he'll fear for the first time of his life."

"Goku, you're a great guy, but you can be so stupid sometimes." Li pinched his arm. Goku winced at the pain.

"Guys! Cell pulled a Frieza move!" Krillin pointed out as Gohan dodged every finger beam from Cell, but Cell used another attack to bring him straight into a deadly bear hug.

"He used my Ki Reciprocate ribbon to drag Gohan right at him!"

"Well? Doesn't it hurt? You don't want to die, do you?" Cell crushed him harder again him. "COME ON!!! WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK?!! I COULD SNAP YOUR SPINE!"

The other watch in horror as Gohan screamed in agony.