An Appearance of a New Kami!

"I didn't know you could drive, Goku." Celes rose her brow as Goku drive the car with ease.

"Driving isn't that hard. Just focus on the road. And don't hit anything."

"Huh...."

"Celes, would what you like to be when you grow up? A doctor like your Mom?"

"No. I don't know what I want to be."

"You can be big and strong like your Dad and I!"

"Or! Become a scholar like Gohan." Chichi suggested.

"I-"

The conversation was cut short when the radio showcased the people attacking Cell, but tragically died in doing so.

"Can you all go on home by yourselves? I'm sorry. I have to go see Piccolo." Goku used instant transmission and disappeared from their sights.

"Why would he want to see Piccolo?" Chichi asked Gohan.

"I don't know."

"Aren't Mom and Dad with brother supposed to come back, Chichi?"

"That's true."
------
"Goku? Hello." Trunks greeted him. Goku returned the gesture and returned his gaze towards Piccolo.

"Piccolo, did they return?"

"Yeah. And after they did I took myself time inside the time chamber."

"I can tell! You look a lot stronger!"

"Kakarot. Didn't expect you to come back." Turles smirked.

"I was just going to ask Piccolo a question." Goku sensed his Ki and he grinned when he felt how strong he got. "Wow! You certainly got stronger! Where are Li and Tulece?"

"Follow me."

Goku smiled back and his eyes widen when he saw what was in Li's arms.

"Meet Tulece." Again.

Goku grinned as he poked Tulece's cheek. "He looks just like you, Li!"

"I know I do." (Future)Tulece mumbled.

"Come on, (Future)Tulece." Turles laughed as he messed with his hair as he chirped his voice up. "You'll always be my baby boy~!"

Infant Tulece looked between Turles, Goku, and himself. He was very confused about why their hair were all similar to his own.

"Would this change everything, (Future)Tulece? You weren't supposed to be born too soon from (Future)Trunks." Goku rose a brow.

"Technically I am physically a year and a half younger than him." (Future)Tulece gave Turles a disappointed look.

"Well then. What was your question, Goku?" Piccolo said as he walked into the room.

"Is it possible for you and Kami to split again?"

"What?!?!"

"We need the dragon balls to bring back the people Cell killed."

"Unfortunately we can't. This fusion is permanent. That's why I hesitated so much before doing it."

"I figured."

"Just bring another Namekian with the ability to create Dragon balls."

"That's exactly what I was thinking, Turles. And from what I know, Chicory should be-"

"My mother?!" Li handed infant Tulece to his older self and grabbed Goku by the collar. "You're telling me she's there? Why hasn't she come back?"

"I'm sorry, Li, but she said she doesn't feel ready to rejoin you yet. At least till she finds Frieza's empire weak enough to not be a threat anymore."